Yesterday at 11:17 PM #1 T tiger_one Well-known member Don’t forget that Daylight Saving starts this weekend in NSW, VIC, TAs and SA.
Today at 7:51 AM #2 O Oscar Martinez Well-known member Not for those of us still living in 1970 north of the border it isn't.
Today at 7:54 AM #3 O Oscar Martinez Well-known member I have to say I'm looking forward to it. The way it is my race days are finishing later and later and now it's back to 5.45pm. I like to finish eating for the day at 6pm. It's all too rushed at the moment. Thankyou daylight savings.
I have to say I'm looking forward to it. The way it is my race days are finishing later and later and now it's back to 5.45pm. I like to finish eating for the day at 6pm. It's all too rushed at the moment. Thankyou daylight savings.