Delving deep inside Wests Ashfield

FinestTigers

Well-known member
It is the only reason that is restraining the WT from becoming a powerhouse in the NRL.

The intention of this thread is to discuss their constant failings in the past and undoubtedly into the future too; I think it is important for all fans of WT to really understand what this governance is and what a joke of a governance model it is. So, to begin with, what's a better way to explain it than to make some jokes about it. I've copied the ones from the NRL must intervene thread and hopefully there are more to come.
 
White Smoke at Ashfield.
When a debenture slot becomes vacant, thousands of general members wait for an election. Instead, white smoke rises from the kitchen vents of the Wests Ashfield Bistro, signalling that the remaining debenture holders have chosen a guy named Gary who has held a club member card since 1974.
 
The Job Interview:
Panellist: What is your background in high-performance sports management, corporate finance, or digital media?'
Candidate: I haven't missed a Magpies home game since 1978, and I think $100 paper receipts are the highest form of legal contract.
Panellist: Welcome to the board.
 
The Strategic Restructuring offer:
The coaching staff presents a 40-page blueprint to modernize the club's sports science, GPS tracking, and video analysis. The debenture selection committee reviews the document, nods thoughtfully, and votes 19-to-0 to spend the entire budget on a brand-new electronic raffle wheel for Croydon Sports.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top