Did Ennis run away scared?

king_sirro

Anyone see a replay? It looked like Crocker was after Ennis for a fight and Ennis ran. It wouldnt surprise me, Ennis seems like one of those guy's who niggles away and then goes hiding when it erupts.

Yeah he did.

Also Waterhouse is a dog for what he did.

Fair enough running in to protect a mate but to blindside and headslam someone is cowardice of the highest order

@smeghead said:
Yeah he did.

Fair enough running in to protect a mate but to blindside and headslam someone is cowardice of the highest order

Hmm, i'd like to see a good replay before crucifying Waterhouse. At the moment, all i know is when Whites fist connected, Price was out before he hit the ground.

@king sirro said:
Anyone see a replay? It looked like Crocker was after Ennis for a fight and Ennis ran. It wouldnt surprise me, Ennis seems like one of those guy's who niggles away and then goes hiding when it erupts.

Noticed this to. And this wasn't though only occasion. In all the all in brawls, he was cowering at the back.

@king sirro said:

He did…confirms his grub status

He was also dirty in the ruck....hands on ball, grabbing the arm carrying the ball etc the whole game ....he wasn't Robinson Crusoe....but did not draw 1 penalty...

Robbie where you taking notes.....

@king sirro said:
@smeghead said:
Yeah he did.

Hmm, i'd like to see a good replay before crucifying Waterhouse. At the moment, all i know is when Whites fist connected, Price was out before he hit the ground.

Waterhouse definately came in behind Price and nailed him, the equivelent of shooting a hog-tied man in the back, what a hero.

@king sirro said:
@smeghead said:
Yeah he did.

Correct, Prices lights went out before TW got there…the third right from White.

Creagh ran right at the end after pushing Hodges

@Zaibatsu said:
@king sirro said:
@smeghead said:
Yeah he did.

Waterhouse definately came in behind Price and nailed him, the equivelent of shooting a hog-tied man in the back, what a hero.

OPSM Zab –>no idea as per

waterhouse is a real cat for coming in during the fight between Price and White….a real cat in my view and should get 10 weeks!

@innsaneink said:

What was wrong about what he said.

White knocked Prices lights out. No problem with that but a player runs from a position where he is in front of Price and takes him high from the side with and slams his head to the ground is a dog shot

Looked like Waterhouse was running in to break them apart. If he tackled Price while he was still conscious it would have been a non event. It was nothing, happens every week, every time there is a bit of push and shove. Get over it. It was a good stink.

Christ, he did bugger all….people get upset when team mates dont get involved, and then when they do they still get upset.

The cat in all of this is Hodges issuing threats all night, throat slittling gestures and pointing to his chin....all while safe in the knowledge refs are between him and the player he's directing it at

@smeghead said:
@innsaneink said:

What was wrong about what he said.

White knocked Prices lights out. No problem with that but a player runs from a position where he is in front of Price and takes him high from the side with and slams his head to the ground is a dog shot

Nothing worse than a ball and all tackle, there was no head slam, only the fact Price wasnt home made it all look a lot worse than it was

@Danos said:
Looked like Waterhouse was running in to break them apart. If he tackled Price while he was still conscious it would have been a non event. It was nothing, happens every week, every time there is a bit of push and shove. Get over it. It was a good stink.

Good to see someone here has a clue. :laughing:

Yeh, saw another replay Smeg, and in my opinion Waterhouse didnt slam Price's head into the ground at all. Yes coming in like that wasnt good, but he didnt do any damage, White did it all.

@innsaneink said:
Christ, he did bugger all….people get upset when team mates dont get involved, and then when they do they still get upset.

Not problems with Waterhouse coming in, but he should show a touch of courage and actually come in face to face, not around the side like the pathetic pea-hearted grub that he is.

As for your OPSM comment, perhaps the NSW telecast has a disrupted signal or something because Ive seen it 4 or 5 times now and its still exactly the same - Waterhouse coming in blindly to Price and collecting him, Real brave… What a hero!

If Price wasn't KO'd just before the House got there, he wouldn't have even been knocked off his feet. Wrong bloke was sent off.

@Marshall_magic said:
If Price wasn't KO'd just before the House got there, he wouldn't have even been knocked off his feet. Wrong bloke was sent off.

3rd man in is always deemed to be the worst offender.

Back