Disrespectful and amaturish

ron_burgandy

and its not the first time kul or who ever it is who puts up the current game week threads has done it….just childish especially from the admin staff of this forum....

Assuming your referring to the title of 'Round 22 Wests Tigers vs. South Sydney Rabbitoh **Scum**'

Considering the rivalry between Wests Tigers (Balmain and Western Suburbs) & Souths, I'm sure many others could think of many more colourful adjectives to describe our Foundation counterparts.

@Gobbs said:
Assuming your referring to the title of 'Round 22 Wests Tigers vs. South Sydney Rabbitoh **Scum**'

Considering the rivalry between Wests Tigers (Balmain and Western Suburbs) & Souths, I'm sure many others could think of many more colourful adjectives to describe our Foundation counterparts.

hardly the point…makes this forum look like 12 year olds run it

@ron burgandy said:
@Gobbs said:

For Gawds sake….....you sound like a 6 year old.

Please shut up!!!

:laughing:

if i start a thread saying tim sheens is scum it will get locked or deleted…..regardless of personal opinion they should show respect especially if they want this forum to be taken seriously...like i said its not the first time they have done it either

@ron burgandy said:
if i start a thread saying tim sheens is scum it will get locked or deleted…..regardless of personal opinion they should show respect especially if they want this forum to be taken seriously...like i said its not the first time they have done it either

Do you really care what supporters from other teams think?

I dont know how you survive at the game then when other supporters taunt our team.

Its a forum, imo it doesnt need to be serious.

Its banter, this thread is just an example of how politically correct some people in society are becoming.

Have you not heard the Souths theme song? Pretty much bags out every other team from the old NSWRL. How disrespectful is that!!

Have you ever read the other forums Ron????? Have you ever been sitting near dinky di Souffs supporters????
This is tame kitten stuff.
There are more serious concerns in the world to worry about.

@ron burgandy said:
@Gobbs said:

Errr Ron, whats the difference of you calling Benny Elias a GRIMY BACKSTABBER on another post ??

@ron burgandy said:
last time they made fun of the other team in the header we got pumped by 20

QUICK!!! CHANGE THE NAME :astonished: :eek:pen_mouth: Can't have nor afford any bad karma coming Wests Tigers way

Latest posts

Members online

Back