TEAM LIST Dogs Team

Team List
About time we made a statement at one of Leichhardt or Campbelltown. Far too many losses at both.

No excuses with this one.
I mean their are lots of genuine excuses. Toa, Madden and Liddle in the spine, an injured Maumalo limping on the wing , rookie centre and 1st game at the club centre with no combinations, Luch and Tuilagi playing injured, Zane likely out playing a bloke on the bench who hasnt been seen in the nrl in years. I want us to win too but its the most injury ravaged ive seen any team in the nrl in a decade

The guy who’s replacing addo Carr Jacob kiraz he will cause us trouble he looked good in his nrl debut

So the dogs let Naden go to play against them, who they have to replace. They then lose JAC.

They haven’t helped themselves.

I think the most important change for the Dogs is Jackson to the backrow. Barrett played him as a lock which he looked terrible, he is a backrower not a lock.

I think the most important change for the Dogs is Jackson to the backrow. Barrett played him as a lock which he looked terrible, he is a backrower not a lock.
I think he's becoming a very standard prop these days eh.

Basic.

Back