Dolphins Bandwagon

When Wests Tigers came into the world 23 years ago it was easy for me to follow them as a former Magpie supporter because they were new and I had no choice. I’m following the Dolphins because they are new but I have also a choice this time. I choose to enjoy some footy without feeling bad about the team I support. Watching them tonight and loving how they compete. A new team with no history but giving it everything and showing what can be done with limited talent. I wish our Tigers had the same heart.

A few errors (reminiscent of the Tigers) letting the Cows back in. Showing strong resilience though defending their mistakes well.
Their spine is young and inexperienced.
They will learn from this even though they won.
Playing terrific footy.

When Wests Tigers came into the world 23 years ago it was easy for me to follow them as a former Magpie supporter because they were new and I had no choice. I’m following the Dolphins because they are new but I have also a choice this time. I choose to enjoy some footy without feeling bad about the team I support. Watching them tonight and loving how they compete. A new team with no history but giving it everything and showing what can be done with limited talent. I wish our Tigers had the same heart.
No history? They’ve been around since 1947.

Back