Dragons at Kogarah in 3 weeks

fergiefurr

I know i'm looking down the track but wow, what an absolute blockbuster this promises to be!!! The dragons will more then likely still be coming first and if we (as expected) beat the raiders at leicchardt oval we will be firmly entranched in the top 4.

A sold out friday night at kogarah oval will have a real finals atmosphere and will be a huge test for the tigers. This will give us a real indication of where we are in this competition imo. The dragons are the most structured and disciplined team in the NRL, you could say the complete of us.

Tuqiri V Morris, Marshall V Soward, Ellis V Creagh, Galloway V Weyman, there are match ups all over the park!

I suggest everyone buy their tickets early as there is no doubt this WILL sell out. I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but its hard to not look forward to this game isnt it?!?

We could even be coming 2nd by this time… if other results go our way or not....

IS sure to be a cracker of a game & ofcourse **The Jungle** is sure to be there....
\
\
:supporter: :supporter: :supporter:

@fergiefurr said:
I know i'm looking down the track but wow, what an absolute blockbuster this promises to be!!! The dragons will more then likely still be coming first and if we (as expected) beat the raiders at leicchardt oval we will be firmly entranched in the top 4.

A sold out friday night at kogarah oval will have a real finals atmosphere and will be a huge test for the tigers. This will give us a real indication of where we are in this competition imo. The dragons are the most structured and disciplined team in the NRL, you could say the complete of us.

Tuqiri V Morris, Marshall V Soward, Ellis V Creagh, Galloway V Weyman, there are match ups all over the park!

I suggest everyone buy their tickets early as there is no doubt this WILL sell out. I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but its hard to not look forward to this game isnt it?!?

If you do buy your ticket early, and we lose a game or two before then, just make sure you don't cut that up as well, ok?

to be honest and I know its boring, lets concentrate on the game against raiders, put in a good performance there, then prepare for dragons game.
as for dragons game, will be a true indication all who watch NRL, how much wests-tigers defence has improved.
it will be a major arm wrestle all game.
need to keep getting little things right and believe in each other.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
does anyone on here know why we never play the dragons at leichhardt or campbelltown - ever?

Well we only play them once this year and it's their home game….We could ask em to shift it to Cambo or Leichhardt...

Last year once again our home at the Wests SFS and before that it was ANZ....Games the club allocates to the Corp stadiums.....

How many games this year are going to be contender games???

Didn't we just have 1...

All games are important...no matter who the opposition...they are all worth the same 2 Competion points.....

St George Illawarra will be a cracker....can't wait...

:master:

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
@fergiefurr said:

If you do buy your ticket early, and we lose a game or two before then, just make sure you don't cut that up as well, ok?

lol I'll pay that

@pacey said:
May be Gasiners first game back…..

Probably will be, everyone makes their return against us.

For the Dragons, I think we just need to get a head start and hold it. Dragons don't play catch-up footy much.

This will be interesting. I think we will beat the Raiders if we stick to the same format of the past 3 weeks. But Dragons are a different proposition.

I think this is the game we need to go expansive from the go and put points on them. They dont seem to know what to do when they havnt set a game plan outside of percentages. Parra did this to them in the first week of the finals last year and proved a master stroke, and 2010 has shown they dont seem to run down scores.

Benny will be thinking Tim will play percentages, so he will be confident in matching our Forwards and stick to his usual grind. One thing for certain is Benny will instruct Hornby and Soward to kick dead to ensure we dont get to attack in broken play….

Lets get past the raiders first, I actually think the raiders could do a tigers 2005\. They have a great mix of youth skill and strength.

@Balmain Tiger said:
@alex said:
So devastated … I leave for the USA that morning :frowning:

have a safe trip mate

thanks heaps mate :slight_smile: … i also have a uni exam that day oops :blush:

leaving straight from uni to the airport! gonna miss 4 games including the monday nighter at leichhardt V cowboys ... doubly devastated!

@pacey said:

I hope it isn't as he becomes a try scoring freak up against us, I think he's got 19 tries in 10 games and if the NRL does allow him to play hopefully he's lost that edge playing in a pink jumper. :unamused:

@Leroy The Tigers Fan said:
@pacey said:

I hope it isn't as he becomes a try scoring freak up against us, I think he's got 19 tries in 10 games and if the NRL does allow him to play hopefully he's lost that edge playing in a pink jumper. :unamused:

I hope he does play so I can see Benji and the next generation of young players put the move on him again ala 2005\. I just wish Barret and a few others could join the Saints for the game so they can have a collective cry.

@supercoach said:
Lets get past the raiders first, I actually think the raiders could do a tigers 2005\. They have a great mix of youth skill and strength.

Nah, they lack the 1,6,7,9 we had.

Campese is plyaing both 5/8th and 7, the other muppet they play in the 7 jumper is just moping around doing nothing, their fullback cannot ball play at all and they don't have a good hooker.

Not to mention that their coach is complete [This word has been automatically removed]wit and plays up to 8 forwards on the field at one time.

Hey Lukic I hope you dont eat those words in a few weeks time….The Raiders forwards are big and powerful - remember them dominating Galloway this year.

I think they will provide a real good test for our pack.

Back