Dragons fan's opinions

steven_tiger

Read some of this:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=363022" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yes they are a good side, but geez, they are far from unbeatable.

Ahh Dragons fans.

Alot of them make assumptions based on past years performances because they rarely watch anybody but Dragons.

They are a fine side and will just keep running plays at you until you break. But they are not as physical as the Raiders.

The biggest obstacle to overcome with the Dragons is Wayne Bennett

just send them this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYM0-NlM_pA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:laughing: Dragon fans are naming their Grand Final teams now..

Probably just like they did last year as well as 84,85,93 ,99 & 05…. :unamused:

When they choke again they turn on their own...

Serious Dragon supporters are always wary of the Wests Tigers....

Going with 1 so FIRE UP boys... :sign:

P.S. nothin better than beating the Dragons at OKI CHOKI Jubilee.... :deadhorse:

@Kul said:
just send them this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYM0-NlM_pA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's awesome. What wonderful memories. Gave me goosebumps. They should show that ten minutes b4 we run out on Friday night.

To be honest, I think that most of those opinions expressed were farily accurate and on the money…with the exception of the loser predicting a 50 blot shut out.

If we can put a full strength side from the weekend on the field and the boys turn up to play then it'll be game on and we stand a very good chance. If not we will struggle.

Inner West Kittens???

Who are they kidn. We are exactly the team to score more points than them. Go for broke from the start and put 50 on these peanuts!!!
:sign:

@smeghead said:
Ahh Dragons fans.
Alot of them make assumptions based on past years performances because they rarely watch anybody but Dragons.

I'm surprised they even watch the Dragons, they are incredibly boring.

It will be a tough game, and it could go either way. The good thing for them is it isn't a finals game, we all know how they play in semi's…

Sort of, Stryker…

They definately looked through rose coloured glasses at yesterday's game. The bloke who said a heap of crap about ref's decisions favouring us obviously forgot about the no try decision to Galen which would have changed the the Chokers' game.

So we took a while to put the Raiders away. Ditto the Chokers who struggled against the Sharks who are lower on the table than Canberra.

They also said we can't win an arm wrestle... WTF do they call our wins against the Raiders, Bullfrogs, Newcastle and the Eels?

I'm not sure if we'll win on Friday, but I do know that cocky chokers often eat their words come September.

Well the Dragons will be favorites and rightly so given they are on top of the comp and at home, but I give the Tigers a real chance to sneak under their radar this week, if the Tigers get their completion rate up to around 80% then they will give the Dragons a run for their money. They cannot afford to drop as much ball as what they did against Canberra.

Ahh the dragons.. my favourite team to beat..

it'll be a tough game.. if we drop as much ball as we did against the raiders then we will be in big trouble.
hopefully last weeks less then 100% performance was due to the boys tapering off getting ready for the build up for this week and the weeks coming up.

@BeeJay said:
Ahh the dragons.. my favourite team to beat..

it'll be a tough game.. if we drop as much ball as we did against the raiders then we will be in big trouble.
hopefully last weeks less then 100% performance was due to the boys tapering off getting ready for the build up for this week and the weeks coming up.

I think that coming off the bye leaves you rusty, too

if we score first we will win… mark my words.. dragons cannot play from behind.. a team with only 1 game plan cannot win the comp and wil be found out when they choke again in 3 months time

Love the comment from that nuffy that we've not genuinely deserved any win since the 2005 GF.

So whats the Dragons' excuse? They have a massive nursery, the best coach in the NRL and one of the most competitive rosters for the last 20 years and still can't close out the deal.

Enjoy your minor premiership lads, that will be as far as you get again this year.

oh boy, this is bringing back memories of the buildup to THAT game
what a cracker of a night it will be!

Lol at dragons fans, they think it's their god given right to win the comp every year. makes it even funnier when they choke ad per usual.

They'll be full strength on Friday and we'll be missing our halfback who we've won 9 from 9 with and the worlds best winger. Even given that we'll still put in a greatshow.

They're a joke those choker fans. Say what they wish but we all know they are september chokers and forever will remain that way. This season is no different to the past, they have every reason to believe they can win this game but it don't mean much if you can't back it up and get to the decider. Really they have no reason to be so confident.

@Tigerpete said:
They're a joke those choker fans. Say what they wish but we all know they are september chokers and forever will remain that way. This season is no different to the past, they have every reason to believe they can win this game but it don't mean much if you can't back it up and get to the decider. Really they have no reason to be so confident.

I remember saying something similar about Queensland in the Sheffield Shield.

Back