Drama At Wests Tigers

West's Magpies do get 1 board member that they select. That was part of the stink. Mick Lubinskas was the Magpies representative but he was removed and replaced by a West's Ashfield puppet in Julie Romero. WT notified ASIC of the board change but allegedly lied about a meeting where the vote to do so took place.

It's not 3 shares in the joint venture. It's 3 shares in the West's Magpies Pty Ltd which was setup as the controlling body of West's 90% share of WT. The Mafia couldn't do a better job of concealing who owns what.

I assume he was removed for stiring the whole fighting between magpies and wests tigers crap?

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
West's Magpies do get 1 board member that they select. That was part of the stink. Mick Lubinskas was the Magpies representative but he was removed and replaced by a West's Ashfield puppet in Julie Romero. WT notified ASIC of the board change but allegedly lied about a meeting where the vote to do so took place.

It's not 3 shares in the joint venture. It's 3 shares in the West's Magpies Pty Ltd which was setup as the controlling body of West's 90% share of WT. The Mafia couldn't do a better job of concealing who owns what.
The more convoluted and confusing the better. Makes it harder to find the culprits.

Like him or hate him, without Pascoe
we could have been packed and shipped
off to Perth by now. He's good at
business, that's how he's survived
for so long. Name call all you want but
we've made profits for the a big chunk
of the 11 years we haven't made finals
If we want to cheer on profitability we'd be barracking for BHP.
Our sole reason for existing is to win footy games.

I think Pascoe is due for a change of employer. He has been here since 2015 (?) and the WT Board should be looking for new blood- even if arguably he has been doing a good job. I think he has been good in terms of overall financial success but his work within the football operations side of oversight has not been good.

As for Lee H I think he should not seek renomination when it comes around. I also agree with a suggestion somewhere in this thread that the directors should have a time limit and not be able to seek continuance. They should be replaced by another after times up and only after an absence of a term can they seek renomination.

Last edited:
Sorry dunno how I ended up that far back

Haha all good bro, still doesn't take away
from your point though...I'd say he's on thin
ice at the moment. Lot of ppl want his head

8 years of shit performances and really bad
decisions. Hope they don't turn a profit this
year. I feel for the fans that have poured in
so much cash over the Years, sad stuff ...

I guess in some way that then excuses the lip job you were giving him for the last 10 years???

nah

Haven't been a fan or a hater of him persay,
WC. Was just stating facts about how he
has managed to make the club money over
this period of time that we've been poor on
the field - only reason board has kept him
for that long. Surely enough is enough...

Haven't been a fan or a hater of him persay,
WC. Was just stating facts about how he
has managed to make the club money over
this period of time that we've been poor on
the field - only reason board has kept him
for that long. Surely enough is enough...

Dunno mate. Club like wests could easily have double the membership. They get massive handouts from the NRL and backed by an even bigger daddy in WA. Don’t really have to be Warren Buffet to steer the club to break even territory. Either way, #puntpasoe.

Dunno mate. Club like wests could easily have double the membership. They get massive handouts from the NRL and backed by an even bigger daddy in WA. Don’t really have to be Warren Buffet to steer the club to break even territory. Either way, #puntpasoe.

Right on bro, f'sure. Forget about breaking
even, we could be doing so much better
if we were winning games. Engagement
would be through the roof, instead they
sell us hats and hope. The good people
who go out and work hard to save and to
spend r not buying it anymore. Buck stops

I think Pascoe is due for a change of employer. He has been here since 2015 (?) and the WT Board should be looking for new blood- even if arguably he has been doing a good job. I think he has been good in terms of overall financial success but his work within the football operations side of oversight has not been good.

As for Lee H I think he should not seek renomination when it comes around. I also agree with a suggestion somewhere in this thread that the directors should have a time limit and not be able to seek continuance. They should be replaced by another after times up and only after an absence of a term can they seek renomination.
It’s taken him 7 years to develop his 5 year plan…

Right on bro, f'sure. Forget about breaking
even, we could be doing so much better
if we were winning games. Engagement
would be through the roof, instead they
sell us hats and hope. The good people
who go out and work hard to save and to
spend r not buying it anymore. Buck stops
Sounds a lot like what the Wests magpies chairman was saying. But you were baying for his blood.

Yeah nah.. I called him out for going off at
Pascoe in front of sponsors & members
Yeah nah, didn't happen in front of sponsors or members. But you had your target, facts meant little.
But good to see you've finally seen the light about Pascoe . Only took 6 odd years.

Reactions: BZN
Yeah nah, didn't happen in front of sponsors or members. But you had your target, facts meant little.
But good to see you've finally seen the light about Pascoe . Only took 6 odd years.

Wah, wah, wah. Needed to expend some
anger and dismay somewhere Gal haha

Latest posts

Back