Easter Monday tickets

isaaktigers

Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone had 2 tickets to the Easter Monday game this year.

Or able to purchase via team allocation for myself?

Will pay also!

If you could let me know that would be great

Cheers

Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone had 2 tickets to the Easter Monday game this year.

Or able to purchase via team allocation for myself?

Will pay also!

If you could let me know that would be great

Cheers
Mate, I remember reading somewhere that Parramatta will block out all the seating for the Tigers members/fans and just accomodate all the seating to all of their fans and members. Cumbank and their imbecile theme "Paradise" a big no from me. I much rather waste myself than stepping one foot inside that stadium. The playing group won't care less, don't waste yours.

Mate, I remember reading somewhere that Parramatta will block out all the seating for the Tigers members/fans and just accomodate all the seating to all of their fans and members. Cumbank and their imbecile theme "Paradise" a big no from me. I much rather waste myself than stepping one foot inside that stadium. The playing group won't care less, don't waste yours.
More fun getting nailed to a cross than watching the tigers play the eels at parra. Have we ever turned up against the eels there?

Yeah, we’ll be getting pumped for sure.

But, I’ll be going on holidays to Sydney during Easter and I haven’t caught a game in years - so I want to go regardless.

Bearing in mind, I’ve already got it in my head that we’ll lose - so no emotions attached to the game.

sooner we leave cumbank stadium the better
horrible place

Back