Ennis Head Clash with Thurston

tigergirlz

I wish to kill two birds with one stone on Wednesday that will help our chances for Sunday. It goes something like this:
"Only two minutes into the State of Origin contest Jonathon Thurston and Michael Ennis have collided in one of the most serious head clashes of recent years. Both plyers, badly concussed. were stretchered from the field. Although no permanent damage has occurred to either player, both missed the final 78 minutes of the game and will be unable to play for their respective clubs on the weekend. The last SOO game deteriorated into a boring, non event. It is unlikely the Blues line up will survive until 2010".
Thurston missing for our Leichhardt game, and Ennis unable to out muscle Farah. Robbie comes up with a blinder on Sunday and thats all everybody remembers about the hooking role for NSW. :smiling_imp:
O.K. a bit of a cop out - but who cares.

We don't need Ennis to be stretchered off for him to have no chance of outshining Farah.

In fact its much, much better he stay on the field where everyone can see how out of his depth he really is.

The one concern I have is that he is playing with his team no. 7\. Has to be an advantage!!

he's also playing against a much weaker qld side than the last 2 games in a dead rubber with a half decent halfback alongside him.

Personally I like the original posters idea but I want it to happen in the 78th minute after ennis has had a rubbish game.

Best of all would be:

Ennis having a rubbish game
Then in the 79th minute, Thurston goes for a tackle but gets it wrong and gets knocked out.
Ennis then gets tackled and rolled back onto Thurston who is lying on the ground, his ankle gets caught between Thurston's body and the ground.
Because he got rolled back, he does an ACL on his knee and is out 12 months.

@Jazza said:
Best of all would be:

Ennis having a rubbish game
Then in the 79th minute, Thurston goes for a tackle but gets it wrong and gets knocked out.
Ennis then gets tackled and rolled back onto Thurston who is lying on the ground, his ankle gets caught between Thurston's body and the ground.
Because he got rolled back, he does an ACL on his knee and is out 12 months.

woe…. :smiling_imp:

@tigergirlz said:
I wish to kill two birds with one stone on Wednesday that will help our chances for Sunday. It goes something like this:
"Only two minutes into the State of Origin contest Jonathon Thurston and Michael Ennis have collided in one of the most serious head clashes of recent years. Both plyers, badly concussed. were stretchered from the field. Although no permanent damage has occurred to either player, both missed the final 78 minutes of the game and will be unable to play for their respective clubs on the weekend. The last SOO game deteriorated into a boring, non event. It is unlikely the Blues line up will survive until 2010".
Thurston missing for our Leichhardt game, and Ennis unable to out muscle Farah. Robbie comes up with a blinder on Sunday and thats all everybody remembers about the hooking role for NSW. :smiling_imp:
O.K. a bit of a cop out - but who cares.

Good thing they never clashed backsides.. otherwise it could cause brain damage . :astonished:

Nup I got it…With Qld up 60-4.....78th min...Ennis has a brain snap ala Boyd/Brohman....breaks Thurston's jaw and gets suspended 15 months....Cause the they brought me in as a grub defence doesn't wash at the judiciary....

hahahah i love u guys :laughing: couldnt have said or thought any better myself

I hope Ennis has a crap game and towards the end of it breaks his legs. With Thurston I hope he gets knocked out and cannot play on Sunday.

All wishfull thinking.

If the Maroons target Ennis and niggle at him all game, he won't be able to help himself and look for payback. :wink:
as for thurston, tackle him everytime, whether he has ball or not. :laughing:
make sure the game is a very hard bruising encounter, so on sunday when he gets crunched alot in first few minutes, by either Corey Payne, or Danny Gaela or Big Gareth, he goes missing for most of the game. :sunglasses:

Adding the scenarios together Ennis has two broken legs, a busted ACL, brain damage and a bruised butt, after brain snapping and starting a monster blue.. This SOO could be worth watching.

I'm not watching, a waste of my time to see that person wear the state jersey is a disgrace to all tiger fans, however I will hope that happens :mrgreen:

A little bit harsh tigergirlz, but I wouldn't exactly be shedding a tear if it did happen :wink:

Chuck Kimmorley into the mix as well :slight_smile:

Ennis wont have the dominant pack he's used to having at the dogs tonight.Much like Farah he'll find it hard to get into the game when your forwards are continually playing like pillows.

I hope and pray that Ennis has a bad game, If he gets man of the match….which with the dumb football brains running around the rugby league media is well a possibility even if he misses 20 tackles and drops 5 balls, but don't worry he will set up a try...passing the ball from dummy half to runner who scores.

But yes back to the point, if he does get hyped up after this match, i wouldn't like to think what sort of frame of mind Farah will be in afterwards? hopefully he does take it in his stride...

As NSW has no chance of winning I'd like to see Ennis throw 3 intercept passes that Qld score off. Too busy despising Ennis to put any thought into what I would like to see happen to Thurston.

Well someone got sent off….Waterhouse......78thmin...now Thaiday and Creagh have been sent to the bin..... :unamused:

@Geo. said:
Well someone got sent off….Waterhouse......78thmin...now Thaiday and Creagh have been sent to the bin..... :unamused:

They sent the wrong guy off, it was meant to be White lol.

Latest posts

Back