Farah for origin

Congratulations Robbie. Well deserved. We will miss you on Friday night though! Hope you make the blues 9 jersey yours for the next few years.

Jennings instead of Lawrence, what a joke. Jennings isn't even first grade standard according to the coach. But Robbie Farah, you earnt a spot. Don't give them a reason to drop you, because you will be a scapegoat.

Congratulations to Robbie! Very well deserved for a great player. You show them who's boss Robbie.
Feeling for Rowdy and Woodsy.

But Hayne?!
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

A huge congratulations to Robbie Farah for making the SOO team after a 2.5 years absence.

Robbie is, and always has, been the best NSW hooker option. I hope he kills 'em and cements himself as the bules #9 for the next 5 years….Go Robbie...i'm so excited for you and will be once again cheering for the blues after a 2 year exile in protest!.

WoooHooo!

Well done Robbie. Feel for Woodsy. Hasn't been a better prop in NSW so far this year

Robbie will be the first bloke dropped if we lose. Stuart wins either way here…..if he plays bad = "I don't you he wasn't up to it. Not my fault my mate Bedsy was hurt". If he plays great = "I needed to toughen him up. I made him an Origin player".

I hate Stuart. Lots of pressure on Robbie.

Jennings is going to get SLAUGHTERED by Ingis / Hodges.

In alphabetical order:

Bird, Buhrer, Creagh, Carney, Farah, Hayne, Jennings, Gallen ©, Merrin, J Morris, Lewis, Pearce, B Stewart, G Stewart, Tamou, T Williams, Uate

@cnx_tigers said:
Robbie will be the first bloke dropped if we lose. Stuart wins either way here…..if he plays bad = "I don't you he wasn't up to it. Not my fault my mate Bedsy was hurt". If he plays great = "I needed to toughen him up. I made him an Origin player".

I hate Stuart. Lots of pressure on Robbie.

Jennings is going to get SLAUGHTERED by Ingis / Hodges.

Yeh righto mate gees this attitude give me the poops,,,have some faith in farah

Robbie say at home and watch it on tv mate …... Lol
\
\
Jamie Burhrer. Hmmmm

Good job sticky ..

LMAO anyone hear what he just said about Farah? ''everything Tim Sheens said 2 weeks ago i agree with''. Yeah Ricky your childish response realy resembled that. What a clown :crazy :crazy :crazy

If that's the side Ricky Stuart picks I'd be sending in the same investigators that looked at the Ryan Tandy case!

Greg Bird FAIL
Jamie Buhrer FAIL
Todd Carney
Ben Creagh FAIL <–-----FMD!!! This guy has naked photos of the selectors with various animals, no doubt!!!
Robbie Farah
Paul Gallen
Jarryd Hayne
Michael Jennings FAIL
Luke Lewis
Trent Merrin FAIL
Josh Morris
Mitchell Pearce
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
James Tamou FAIL
Tony Williams
Akuila Uate
\
\
Six fails is better than the usual 12 fails int he NSW team. We must be making forward progress.

No Lawrence, Tariq Sims, Watmough, the list goes on........

Finally picked Farah..... I wonder when Buderus is back, because Robbie could be MOTM and still get punted in game 2 for Buderus.

Congrats Robbie.

Sims for Creagh and Lawrence for Jennings would be my only major changes
\
\

@Troyzab said:
Sims for Creagh and Lawrence for Jennings would be my only major changes
\
\

Plus Woods for Merrin and anyone for Buhrer….

Back