Favourite all time WTs fringies

jirskyr

Willie Manu was a bit of a lunatic... And I thought Troy Wozniak would go further than he did... Didn't mind him
Always a big fan of "The Try-Scoring Machine" Troy Wozniak.

Willie Manu had an effective career in ESL, probably could have stayed in NRL a lot longer if he could settle at a club. Had immense power.

I was always a fan of Luke Covell, such a likeable, dependable blonde-mopped battler in the mould of Ross Conlon and John "Gumby" Carlaw.

Jackson-Lipina Kaufusi / Makasini Richter was a wild ride for those few months.

Also a big fan of Johnny Whitelegs Wilson, an under-rated component of our 2005 premiership.

happy_tiger

Manu showed glimpses of being a superstar, he had all the attributes: mobile, good ballplaying ability and could hammer in defence.
Wozniak was good with ball in hand as well, powerful runner. Scored a hattrick against Sharks from memory when we nearly ran down a hefty deficit at Shark Park.
Scored a long range try v Parra as well from memory

Merlot

what a waste the Toyota cup was for the game in general,brought it in to gazump R U but only Canberra,maybe Dogs dinned on all that talentNathan Malone Brendan Santi.Deloiuse Hoeter,still trying to make it in Brisbane.just for the name Lamar Liolevave.

tig_prmz

what a waste the Toyota cup was for the game in general,brought it in to gazump R U but only Canberra,maybe Dogs dinned on all that talentNathan Malone Brendan Santi.Deloiuse Hoeter,still trying to make it in Brisbane.just for the name Lamar Liolevave.
Jake Mullaney.. I was more excited for him to make his debut than Tedesco

Merlot

Jake Mullaney.. I was more excited for him to make his debut than Tedesco
point scoring machine.a lot of those kids went to parra hey.Mullany got bashed in Reggies ,reminded me of Lockeyer

batboy

You're correct suz.

Mullaney was talked up something fierce here

Ahhh..... The good old days.
2009 he was a shoe in to replace the great Brett Hodgson, 2010 He was getting rag dolled in ressies like he owed them child support.

Went to Parra and was a flop there as well I think.
Might be a captain coach out Thirlmere or somewhere like that these days....

Mighty_Tiger

Ahhh..... The good old days.
2009 he was a shoe in to replace the great Brett Hodgson, 2010 He was getting rag dolled in ressies like he owed them child support.

Went to Parra and was a flop there as well I think.
Might be a captain coach out Thirlmere or somewhere like that these days....

He was a strange one, killed it in lowers and then got to NRL and just flopped.