Feldt

Let's not forget our Man of Match from yesterday Laurie did the same thing last year and smiled at the camera after getting the penalty.

Say what you want about them, but nicely done by Townsend and Feldt. If our boys were smart enough to do that, I'd be pretty proud of them.
Wow!!!!!

I actually think the Tigers should cite Feldt to the NRL/judiciary for contrary conduct charges. We all know what he did.

I remember Adam Gilchrist walking when he was out and not given. It showed integrity and a good character. He will be remembered for that.

Feldt has bought the game into disrepute with his actions.

He should be given a long stint on the sidelines.

Let's not forget our Man of Match from yesterday Laurie did the same thing last year and smiled at the camera after getting the penalty.

Say what you want about them, but nicely done by Townsend and Feldt. If our boys were smart enough to do that, I'd be pretty proud of them.
The trouble with yesterday is that the power of enforcing that ruling was in the hands of the opposing captain. The Captains challenge should never be allowed to be used in that scenario. If the ref didn't rule on it it shoukd never have gone to the bunker.

If our guys did that I would be absolutely disgusted. I see no pride in cheating, when any of our guys look to be foxing to get a penalty, I scream at them to get up. I would rather lose by playing within the rules & spirit of the game than to win by cheating.

After the review, I’m sure I could hear Tamou saying to the ref we want to review the review based on diving?

So the behaviour the NRL promotes is "everyone shall cheat as much as they can", perhaps even a highlight of the best cheats, with the "cheaters of the NRL" award for the players, ref, bunker at the end of the season??

So the behaviour the NRL promotes is "everyone shall cheat as much as they can", perhaps even a highlight of the best cheats, with the "cheaters of the NRL" award for the players, ref, bunker at the end of the season??
Dally M for best diving?? Followed by a Haka where everyone falls down at the end.

I can't hate Feldt, he's just doing everything he can to win the match. I'd expect Tigers players to do the same thing.

What I cannot cop is the NRL facilitating his diving theatrical nonsense.

I can't hate Feldt, he's just doing everything he can to win the match. I'd expect Tigers players to do the same thing.

What I cannot cop is the NRL facilitating his diving theatrical nonsense.
Yeah I agree. He went for the miracle play and the stupid officials obliged him. They are the bad guys even though his actions are against the spirit of the sport.

Common man

NRL is so shit these days. Issues like these just ruin the game and prevent it from really growing.

I was in Hobart and vic recently and none of the pubs showed NRL

Feldt tried his hand and it paid off. The NRL have allowed players to take dives for too long and this has manifested as a result.

The officials are the villians for making up the rules on the fly and manufacturing the outcome.
The game is a joke man. Really so bad

Absolutely Disgusting

Diving is Cheating.

The thing that annoys me is they carry on like this, but if they are lucky enough to picked for Origin, there's none of that shit going on. They emphasise the toughness of the game and behave accordingly for those games, but then they go back to club footy and it's gamesmanship for days.

It's very unfortunate what has happened in last decade or so in the NRL. The amount of diving and unsportsmanlike behaviour in the sport from players to gain penalties and advantages has increased ten fold. And people laugh at soccer players and their ridiculous antics....was only a matter of time before it crept into the sport. It's a shame tbh.

Back