Films Not Movies

I thought it was okay. It was better than the Dr Strange movie.
Interesting. I thought is was more "Loki" with the split timeline stuff, but I can see what you're saying with the fractured realities.

I know this is 'films' not movies but my lord I need to vent. Just got home after watching Avatar 2. Worst movie since cave paintings. 13 year wait for that absolute piece of trash, and calling it trash is a compliment.

13 years!!!!! and they took 2 minutes to write the script which appears to have been written by 6th graders!! Its that cookie cutter basic. $#%@@#

Talk about tanking a franchise, the movie makes billions based on the reputation of the 1st movie, certainly why I got sucked in and paid to go and watch it at the cinema, nostalgia for the 1st movie. I wont be doing it for the rest. God hope movie 3, 4 and 5 have at least some sort of plot and redeeming quality.

Basic as heck action movie - 5 out of 10

Expectations as Avatar 2 - 1 out of 10

This guy sums it up pretty well, but I would have included a lot more 4 letter words.

I know this is 'films' not movies but my lord I need to vent. Just got home after watching Avatar 2. Worst movie since cave paintings. 13 year wait for that absolute piece of trash, and calling it trash is a compliment.

13 years!!!!! and they took 2 minutes to write the script which appears to have been written by 6th graders!! Its that cookie cutter basic. $#%@@#

Talk about tanking a franchise, the movie makes billions based on the reputation of the 1st movie, certainly why I got sucked in and paid to go and watch it at the cinema, nostalgia for the 1st movie. I wont be doing it for the rest. God hope movie 3, 4 and 5 have at least some sort of plot and redeeming quality.

Basic as heck action movie - 5 out of 10

Expectations as Avatar 2 - 1 out of 10

This guy sums it up pretty well, but I would have included a lot more 4 letter words.

Seems a lot of people feel the same way.

"Bland story with weak dialogue"

Back