Florimo Finally Dropped

system

About time after the last month or so of performances. Good to see Wisbey dropped to the bench as well

JONES MAKES CHANGES TO U20S WESTS TIGERS TEAM
22/06/2010 2:51:11 PM
Wests Tigers Coach Grant Jones has named his team to play St George-Illawarra Dragons at WIN Jubilee Oval on Friday, June 25, in round 16 of the Toyota Cup competition.

Jones will be looking for a much improved performance from his team following a disappointing loss to Canberra at Leichhardt Oval last Sunday.

Liam Ayoub replaces Jay Florimo at half-back. It will Ayoub's first game for Wests Tigers.

Centre Lance Siataga will also play his first game this season for Wests Tigers. Jones has moved Jake Clarke from centre to five-eighth to replace the injured Bodie Clarke.

Wests Tigers sit third on the competition ladder. The Dragons sit in 13th place.

Kick-off is 5.20pm. Gates open at 5.20pm.

Wests Tigers team

1 Jake Mullaney

2 Limoni Kamuta

3 Tim Simona

4 Lance Siataga

5 Monikura Tikinau

6 Jake Clarke

7 Liam Ayoub

8 Neil Begovich

9 Dean Parata

10 Junior Roqica

11 Shaun Spence

12 Mason Talolua

13 Matt Hyland ©

14 Pat Politoni

15 Vaha Pulu

16 Ben Murdoch - Masila

17 Joel Wisbey

18 Ethan Tafili

I was very dissapionted with Florimos performance on Sunday and Wisbey wasn't much better is there any forwards injured ? as they look pretty small except for a few.

That Chicken Tikka Masala fellow off the bench has a very small motor.

Junior and Begovich are the best prop options

When are those wingers coming back? Ayoub has had some wraps put on him so be interesting to see how he goes.

Wingers 2 weeks approx

Jake Clarke to 6….interesting...didn't think he'd go that way.....

Agree Smeg guess that's why the shifted him to Prop rotation...

Good to see Siataga get a run...

Hyland is to be commended to...He passed it 2 times last week....amazing...

When's the next TV game...J Flo will be back... :unamused:

@Tiger Watto said:
Junior is going great…..Are his backs days behind him?

Definitely behind him mate, he's lost too much speed in bulking up and he'll be bigger again next year. I thought Aaron Woods would have been right to go by now…Hope the boys aim better this week against an unpredictable Dragons team coming off a big win.

@Geo. said:
Wingers 2 weeks approx

Jake Clarke to 6….interesting...didn't think he'd go that way.....

Agree Smeg guess that's why the shifted him to Prop rotation...

Good to see Siataga get a run...

Hyland is to be commended to...He passed it 2 times last week....amazing...

**When's the next TV game...J Flo will be back**... :unamused:

Very Dissapointing on Sunday. Didnt Talk, Didnt aim up in defence, and basically was a passenger until Bodie came off. I think Jay's poor showing really blunted Mullaney' game also. Jake had very little to work off…

Likes the TV Games you reckon Geo? Well, he wont get too many of those with all the Channel Nine coverage over the next month...

@smeghead said:
Woods is done for the season.

Hamstring off the bone apparantly

Bugger me that's terrible news :cry: I was really hoping the big fella could get out there this season. He's still young enough to play NYC next year if I'm not mistaken.

@willow said:
Bugger me that's terrible news :cry: I was really hoping the big fella could get out there this season. He's still young enough to play NYC next year if I'm not mistaken.

you are correct Willow

I don't think Woods will be that long but u have to feel for the young fella he would've had first shot at first grade before Fifita but now looks to behind a plethora of other front row options

Should Mullaney be playing 5/8\. I think he can carry it off. I really wanna see him in 1st grade though.

I have seen Mullaney try to ball play in the front line this season and it has been laughable at best

Back