Fonua Pole #257

For game 2 it was an exceptional effort. All of a sudden our forwards look okay next year with Papali’i possibly partnering Matamua in the back row.
I still wish we kept Garner. He would be great in a better team.
Pole has to be a keeper, we have to stop the leeching.

Top shelf. Taken to the nrl like a duck to water. Gotta remember him and many others missed out on so much development due to covid. Can't wait to see him next season with a full nrl preseason under his belt.

Something seemed to click last night like a light went on and all our players started running with some venom in their legs. Big Ken seemed to start it. Whatever it was I hope it wasn’t fleeting.

He also has very good quick feet, was surprised at his quick stepping on the edge. If he can manage to hit a good line watch out....he has been very consistent each game and each game there is more to like.

Agree with everything you guys have said, and will add . . . there is no need to worry when he gets the ball or makes a tackle. He has good hands, defends strongly, rarely misses tackles, makes yards each run, bends the line, and seems disciplined.
Too many of our forwards have that "oh great, here we go again" mistake in them. Not Fonua.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back