For those who like a punt

• Thread starter the_wounded_magpies
  • Start date
T

the_wounded_magpies

Just placing some smell bets on this Sundays game and I note Shannon Gallant, for either first or last try scorer, is currently paying $41 for a $1 outlay on Sports Bet.Com.Au. I am assuming he is not in doubt and given Gibbs and Payton are around $26 I think these are sensational odds. Note sure if Sports Bet have stuffed up, but I am on, and for those who are interested, there is a good chance to make a good return for a small outlay. Good luck

@the wounded magpies said:
Just placing some smell bets on this Sundays game and I note Shannon Gallant, for either first or last try scorer, is currently paying $41 for a $1 outlay on Sports Bet.Com.Au. I am assuming he is not in doubt and given Gibbs and Payton are around $26 I think these are sensational odds. Note sure if Sports Bet have stuffed up, but I am on, and for those who are interested, there is a good chance to make a good return for a small outlay. Good luck

He's $17 on Centrebet so unless Sports Bet have mail that he's allergic to the tryline they've stuffed up.

You can also get $41 for the Tigers entry to win cheerleader of the year…

lastnight i had $100 on titans and manly minus the line into under 198.5 in the AFL, it got up but i wasnt impressed with manly start even though i had $5 on fa'aso to score first try!!

I cannot believe you are right. $41 is juicy odds. I have put $10 on first and last try scorer. Fingers crossed.

I think they mustve confused him with the raiders bench players, as the list usually goes –-

home 13
home bench
away 13
away bench

Shannon next in line after Canberras #17

bum steer anyeway

I put $10 on Ellis for FTS, with odds of 42/1\. Unfortunately not this time, however a try is no doubt around the corner for him

Back