For What it's Worth

IronTiger

Most and the Parra loving media won't agree but the best team lost last night IMO. Jarred Hayne MOM, what a joke they had they given to him before the KO. He was silent for 60 minutes, best player inthe world my arse, he has been playing well for 6 weeks!!!

Yes a tad of sour grapes but we all deal with these things in our own way…Bring on Gold Coast

Mate…. some of my thoughts... I still feel absolutely gutted!

* The Tigers are the team in form at the moment! With a completely re-shuffled back-line, 2 reserves the boys showed what they are made off... and what i saw last night was enough to convince me that we'll beat the Titans next week and then the Dogs... Don't loose hope dudes... this side has some serious starch about it!
* Paramatta are a myth!!! They won't come close winning the competition this year. If a team turns up and defends hard and hit Moi Moi hard... they've got nothing. It wasn't until the final 15 they started getting second phase play and that's the only time Hayne did anything.
* Why wasn't Beau Ryan award a penalty try for the bloke leading with the forearm in a tackle and coping him in the head? If beau rolled around like that cat Burt would it have been given?
* Para fans are absolute tools... nowhere to be seen when their side is struggling but cocky when they are winning... grrrr
* Security and police insight violence at games and do nothing to prevent it... nothing.
* The refereeing was atrocious! The marker and offside rules don't seem to apply for Farah... and forward passes are ok as long as they are short... ohh and your not in a Tigers jersey! The amount of times a para player caught the ball behind our line of defence tonight and got away with it was crap!

I'm gutted... but the team played with a passion and desire i have not seen in sometime! I was proud of the boys last night... they gave it everything!!!

We'll end up on 30 points in 6th boys!!! MARK MY WORDS!! I've been an optimistic figure but after what I witnessed last night, I've never been more confident!!

:sign:

Gutted! that is the only way to describe my feelings as well.. As for your optomistic view, Kaiser, I for one solute you, I only hope the boys feel the same way. They have to do it for themselves and Tuiaki.
Sounds a bit corny I know, but who cares??

@Kaiser said:
Mate…. some of my thoughts... I still feel absolutely gutted!

* The Tigers are the team in form at the moment! With a completely re-shuffled back-line, 2 reserves the boys showed what they are made off... and what i saw last night was enough to convince me that we'll beat the Titans next week and then the Dogs... Don't loose hope dudes... this side has some serious starch about it!
* Paramatta are a myth!!! They won't come close winning the competition this year. If a team turns up and defends hard and hit Moi Moi hard... they've got nothing. It wasn't until the final 15 they started getting second phase play and that's the only time Hayne did anything.
* Why wasn't Beau Ryan award a penalty try for the bloke leading with the forearm in a tackle and coping him in the head? If beau rolled around like that cat Burt would it have been given?
* Para fans are absolute tools... nowhere to be seen when their side is struggling but cocky when they are winning... grrrr
* Security and police insight violence at games and do nothing to prevent it... nothing.
* The refereeing was atrocious! The marker and offside rules don't seem to apply for Farah... and forward passes are ok as long as they are short... ohh and your not in a Tigers jersey! The amount of times a para player caught the ball behind our line of defence tonight and got away with it was crap!

I'm gutted... but the team played with a passion and desire i have not seen in sometime! I was proud of the boys last night... they gave it everything!!!

We'll end up on 30 points in 6th boys!!! MARK MY WORDS!! I've been an optimistic figure but after what I witnessed last night, I've never been more confident!!

:sign:

Extremely proud of the boys…even if we are destined to miss the finals again this year with the players we have unearthed this year, Ayshford, Lui and the coming of age Tim Moltzen next season looks to be fine. I said before the game if we were to lose but lose well we would still maintain the momentum to get over the Titans and bulldogs.

yeah I'm pretty gutted, very happy with how the guys went though, hopefully they can put the poor referring and decisions behind them and get back into a good frame of mind to beat the Titans and Dogs.

Back