Foran to the Titans in 2023..

TrueTiger

I see that the Titans have picked up Foran for 2023 ...apparently the young halves at the Titans arent quite ready for the NRL grind week to week...source nine nsm...

You can't have 2 inexperienced halves playing together in the NRL. It rarely works.

Watching Souths play, they are missing Reynolds. Ilias has a lot of good skills, e.g. he has a lot of creative kicks in his arsenal, but he doesn't know when to use them, or how to control the pace of a game. Cody Walker is also Mr. Anonymous as he tends to stand on the left side with his hands down his pants waiting for something to happen.

You can't have 2 inexperienced halves playing together in the NRL. It rarely works.

Watching Souths play, they are missing Reynolds. Ilias has a lot of good skills, e.g. he has a lot of creative kicks in his arsenal, but he doesn't know when to use them, or how to control the pace of a game. Cody Walker is also Mr. Anonymous as he tends to stand on the left side with his hands down his pants waiting for something to happen.
Reynolds would have controlled the team and had them in a far better position than what the Rabbits are in...he will lead the Broncos into the 8 and finals contention this year..

I bet Rusty is having nightmares about getting rid of Reynolds...I watched the game last night and stated on the forum that he is still a very good footballer,his game last night proved me right...
Yeah the entire rugby league community holds that opinion

Nice retirement fund for foran

Forans been 1 of My favourite non Tigers player for years.

He's only ever played good for Manly.

Manly backing Shuster obviously, good luck to em but can't see this being a good move for the Titans.

Shoulda kept Fogarty.

Back