Foundation Cup Jerseys

Long_Distance_Tiger

Did anyone else see the story on Channel 9 news with Robbie wearing what I assume is the jersey for Saturday night?? What's doing???? It's YELLOW!! :astonished:

Nah - just in summer hibernation. I'm very grumpy during the off season… I suffer badly from footy withdrawl. So what's with the yellow?? It's horrible!!

Long Distance Tiger,They have been about 2 seprate threads about the "New" " Eye of the Tiger" JERSEY.

Yes it is yellow,it is a training jersey,a one off.

It has been out since about November 2010.

I am trying to be as diplimatic as i can but were have you been brother under a rock or some thing,even if i was trying my best to "keep away from footy/wests tigers" i could not have missed this new jersey because it is son bright. It has been every where.

Switch on,for every ones sake.

Long Distance Tiger, Yellow is now another colour we have. Dont worry about Humphreys trying to get an equal share of black, white and orange, he has now introduced yellow.

Lol- You've had a poor off season, Long Distance Tiger! Lots of catch up reading to do, mate.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Welcome back LDT, Its mega ugly and worse in the hand, but like you Im just happy to see the guys back on the park.

15 odd days to go till Game 1 round 1.

@Frazer4Wests said:
Long Distance Tiger,They have been about 2 seprate threads about the "New" " Eye of the Tiger" JERSEY.

I am trying to be as diplimatic as i can but were have you been brother under a rock or some thing,even if i was trying my best to "keep away from footy/wests tigers" i could not have missed this new jersey because it is son bright. It has been every where.

Jeez man, lighten up, did you take a double dose of angry pills today, not everyone trolls the forum 23 out of 24 hours, give the guy a break, he admitted he hadn't been following things for a while, some people do have another life.

@GoldXR50Leroy said:
@Frazer4Wests said:

Jeez man, lighten up, did you take a double dose of angry pills today, not everyone trolls the forum 23 out of 24 hours, give the guy a break, he admitted he hadn't been following things for a while, some people do have another life.

I think it was more ''tongue in cheek'' rather than angry pills….but then again, I didnt write it.

Officially its to represent the 'eye' of the tiger. Unoffically, its just a way of getting a few extra dollars in the coffers through jumper sales

Ink was correct,it was not meant to come across angry.

I was a little amused that L-D-T had not seen it yet.

Sorry L-D-T if it come across as a rant reading it back it may have…
Sorry Bro!

Yeah guys i think the yellow looks great, i bought one to add to my collection.

Glad every one that has bought one, but I won't. I really don't like the yellow. Really really don't like the yellow. Light orange/ gold I could handle. Yellow is only for para, brisbane and the cowboys, not the tigers. We are blac, white and gold. Not yellow.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

it's a one-off jersey, like the purple Starlight jersey or pink jersey from a few years back

whoopty doo

I hope it isn't the training jersey they were selling. No Magpie on the sleeve would be very distasteful especially considering it is for the foundation cup.

Seriously, some people can be very obliging and polite. The Eye of the Tiger jersey is yellow, therefore has nothing to do with Wests Tigers other than teaching us that maybe Tigers bleach their backsides, and someone is gonna make $.
It's Campbelltown, why not wear last years black and white heritage jerseys?!
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Really guys all over a JERSEY? Surely we are better and above what clour a Jersey is for a trial. I couldnt care what colour they ran out in a trial.

Im just glad to see the boys back on the park

@tigers05 said:
Really guys all over a JERSEY? Surely we are better and above what clour a Jersey is for a trial. I couldnt care what colour they ran out in a trial.

Im just glad to see the boys back on the park

Know what you're saying but really hope we don't go down the same track as some other teams and produce jerseys that are so far away from their true colours that you wouldn't know who they were!
Seriously I have walked into places ,looked at a screen -and had to ask who was playing .
That's a place we don't want to go.

Latest posts

Back