Fui Fui...A Wests Tiger in 2011?

@Spank said:
I have a mate who is on the inside of the Eels (he was involved with organising 3rd party payment agreements for Mortimer) and he has mentioned to me today that Fui Fui has indeed requested a release to join the Tigers and they are considering it. Apparently he reallyyyy wants to play with Tuiaki.

Personally I dont know anythign about the situation other then what he told me so i thought i would pass it along to you guys….

If that is right,we can tell Lote he has taken too long and see ya later,sign up Moi,Moi,ASAP,what a side we would have.

so the most loved man in parramatta, just coming off a near premiership, has just decided hed like to leave and go play for a below average club because his mate tuiaki is there….........riiiiiiiight that doesnt sound iffy at all.

@hadds75 said:
Unrealistic signing.
Fui will not leave Parra unless the y have a disasterous year and players want out. Fui is loved by Parra, both the club and there fans.

Well, Hadds, Fui's mate did say to me, sooner than later….......I must admit I was well and truely on the way after the GF Luncheon,back at the club......maybe I got the years wrong?

I totally agree with 851.....forget Sideshow Lote.....Galloway, Cayless, Lima, Gibbs & Fui Fui is what our Club needs for our young gun backs to have more room to show their great magic.

Can't we once start a season where we have an plethora of muscle Props.....just give us PROPS,PROPS and more Friggin PROPS please..... Management!@!!!

I beleive there is a lot of salary cap pressure at the Eels with Haynes insane $500k deal plus Tahu, Poore ect coming over… somebody has to be pushed out and i dont think Kevin Kingstons contract covered the additions lol.

Im not professing to know what they are thinking, just what i been told :slight_smile:

I remember when both Wests and Balmain only ad forwards - big, tough hombres all of them - and we used to scream out for backs. Oh, how times have changed.

Will not happen, FFMM is a cult hero out at parra, Ossie Osborne would get linched if they let him walk with year to run on his contract. Maybe it will go the other way and TNT will join Parra in 2011–you never never know

**The Fui Fui CHASE…the Untold Story**….By Alad, 7.12am,28th Oct 09.. Sunny CabaritaTimes
\
\
Ok.....this is how it's going to Pan out(in my head anyway...very scary place.)

TnT and Fui used to be roommates.....lets just say, the food grocery bill was over the top.....and they couldn't afford to live together any longer

TnT moves into Benji's place at Breakfast Point with Moltz.

TnT says to Benji....mate, make sure when your in England you keep into Fui's head about how much fun it is at the WT coming 9th every season...nah Bags,don't say that...say we all need him and love for him to play with us at the Wests Tigers..."right Tui"....and Bags...tell him that the Tigers pays all our dental Bills

Sheens when watching the first game against NZ, confirms in his head that the WT must have Fui and rings Benji to say , great game Benji,last night, any chance you can talk to Fui to say I changed my attitude about Props, and he's the best in the business, and I want him at the Tigers, sooner than later......"No worries, Coach"....and Benji.....tell him I will make sure the Tigers pays for all his and TnT Bistro Bills at the Palace Hotel, across from the Apartment we will pay for.

Benji than rings Robbie, saying lucky you weren't playing mate,instead of Gidley, or Australia would have beaten us for sure.....and by the way, would you mind inviting and shouting Fui to the Liverpool Vs Man U game and keep in his ear about how great it is at Concord...."No worries Bags"

And as they say in the Classics...." the wheels are in Motion"

:laughing: You have convinced me….I can see it happening EXACTLY that way...well done Scoop......

FUI FUI.....Yeah baby........

would love to see it, someone i find it hard to believe.

parra are obsessed with him!

Yikes I hope not. We have our big boys sorted up fron for the next 2 years I reckon - Jeff Lima would be nice but if he doesnt want to come up north then he can stay at Melbourne. Thats a NOI NOI for MOI

@hadds75 said:
so the most loved man in parramatta, just coming off a near premiership, has just decided hed like to leave and go play for a below average club because his mate tuiaki is there….........riiiiiiiight that doesnt sound iffy at all.

How do you figure we're a "below average" club?

@Chris said:
@hadds75 said:

because we are the only team not to play finals footy in the last 4 years, so we arent above average.
\
\
i have no info on this but i will ask around as its been brought to my attention via a few PM's, if it was the case id have to imagin one or 2 players being released from their last years of their contracts with us ie: payten/gibbs/heignington. but im not sold on fui, lets see how he plays next year instead of 14 weeks from the end of this year

@anderson silva said:
@Chris said:
@hadds75 said:

because we are the only team not to play finals footy in the last 4 years, so we arent above average.

True but the comparison should be between us & Parra, and IMO there was a struck match between the two teams this year. The game WT v Parra at the end of the year was the best game of the season and could have gone either way. Which ever team won that game made semis.

Glenn

definatly a NO with fui fui guys, he (his manager) hasnt approached WT and we arent interested apparently.

Staff online

Back