GALLANT TO UNDERGO X-RAYS

Danos

**GALLANT TO UNDERGO X-RAYS**
**By Wayne Cousins
Sunday, August 09, 2009**
>
Wests Tigers full-back Shannon Gallant will undergo x-rays tomorrow on a left leg injury. The initial diagnosis at half-time by club doctor Donald Kuah was a calf strain. Dr Kuah said x-rays will determine whether Gallant has suffered a broken fibula.

Fingers crossed its not too bad.

@Danos said:
**GALLANT TO UNDERGO X-RAYS**
**By Wayne Cousins
Sunday, August 09, 2009**
>
Wests Tigers full-back Shannon Gallant will undergo x-rays tomorrow on a left leg injury. The initial diagnosis at half-time by club doctor Donald Kuah was a calf strain. Dr Kuah said x-rays will determine whether Gallant has suffered a broken fibula.

Fingers crossed its not too bad.

Well there ya bloody go! soon as i start to like the guy, i put the mockas on him god i hope hes ok i have big plans for the fullback!

I thought i saw him walking at the end of the game shaking hands, so i don't think it's that bad.

@djm619 said:
I thought i saw him walking at the end of the game shaking hands, so i don't think it's that bad.

He was very dusty mate he could hardly walk…very very tentative limp....even if it's ligaments I doubt we will see him next week

Surely our Team Doctor can determine the difference between a muscle strain and a broken bone. Seriously :unamused:

@Gobbs said:
Surely our Team Doctor can determine the difference between a muscle strain and a broken bone. Seriously :unamused:

It wasnt a cork mate….I and it didn't look good from where I was sitting...

But if a broken fibula why is he walking around...geez... :unamused:

doctor prob has an opinion but would you rather make sure that an athlete has a strain or serious prob with his legs

Get Mighty Mouse in the Hyperbarrack chamber. C'mon Mighty, do a Patty Richards from 2005 or an Andrew Leeds from 1996\. Something, Anything…..HELP!

Let him rehab the injury, whatever it is.

As long as we set up not to have Moltzen at fullback or Morris at half I think we can cover his loss. It is a big loss but if the team is serious the adversity will not stop them

@Geo. said:
@Gobbs said:

It wasnt a cork mate….I and it didn't look good from where I was sitting...

But if a broken fibula why is he walking around...geez... :unamused:

Yeah, didn't look good at all, he looked in all sorts when trying to turn around and go back up the tunnel. No way he'll be playing next week and I won't be surprised if he misses the rest of the season.

Fullback for next week will be interesting. I reckon we'll see Moltzen back there.

We don't really have many options if he is out.

I'd chuck Lawrence the 1\. Play him there in attack and Moltzen there in defence.

Back