Galloway.

TIGERS

Is Keith Galloway injury prone or just unlucky?? It seems a very common theme for Tigers fans over the last few seasons has been "wow I can't wait for Galloway to come back".

This may have been brought up and argued over before so sorry if im :deadhorse:

Not sure he is injury prone, I actually though the injury last season was handled badly. this season could just be bad luck?
He gets mentioned so much is because of the impact he has on our side, we are a muchmore imposing side with big Keith.

I really feel sorry for him. Every time he starts to string a few good games together he get injured. We have managed without him recently largely due to the work of the other forwards but I think we need him in the 2nd half of the season. He is due some better luck with injuries.

He's like any other front rower … Every club needs to have a good stock of props because of their higher injury risk and that's what we've lacked the last few years.

But yeah, I agree, he is does seem to be off the park more than others.

The coaching staff did him no favours last season when he got injured early in the game against Souths at the SCG, throwing him back into the game worsened the injury and it ulimately ruled him out for half the season.
Putting Gal back on in that game effectively cost us the match and in the end a spot in the Final 8, don't think he's especially injury prone but he is the guy that hits it up more than most getting smashed every tackle in the process.

I think everybody needs to stop mentioning him and SOO in the same sentences. Invariably when that occurs the bloke gets injured.

A young prop is always going to be prone to injury. Gals is a future State Of Origin player, give him another year or two and he will dominate for the Tigers.

Because the Baran says so.

Back