Gone forever?

@bbobb said:
There was another one against the sharks in a night game at Cambo, was a channel 9 game…about 20 out from the line, left some backrower forget who - clutching at air while he slid over to score.

I am pretty sure the player left grasping for air was Sam Isemonger.

Didn't Benji use the step off the mark recently when pinned down on our line against the Warriors? He must be doing something right because I read somewhere that he has "freakish" tackle bust statistics (50+ i think)

Wasn't it Keith?????

Who if memory serves scored a pretty good try of his own….

@Geo. said:
@bbobb said:
There was another one against the sharks in a night game at Cambo, was a channel 9 game…about 20 out from the line, left some backrower forget who - clutching at air while he slid over to score.

Didn't Benji use the step off the mark recently when pinned down on our line against the Warriors? He must be doing something right because I read somewhere that he has "freakish" tackle bust statistics (50+ i think)

Wasn't it Keith?????

Who if memory serves scored a pretty good try of his own….

Yeah, Bronson hit him front on and just kept going backwards until Keith crashed over the tryline.

Hi guys

First post!!

Its true he doesn't bring it out as much as he used to.
I think he is trying to learn how to be more selective with his plays.

What about the step in 2005, 1st week of the finals against the Cowgirls. Standing at lock for the scrum, looks around for a bit and you could sense something special was gonna happen. Ball gets feed and Benji picks it up runs a few then BANG steps 4 meters sideways and puts Hodgson through the gap to race away untouched for the try.

Absolute magic

@bbobb said:

Yep, was definitely Isemonger.

Latest posts

Members online

Back