Grant mayer leaves

razor7

Mayer has just quit as CEO of Adelaide United ( A League ) after 2 years . He never stays anywhere for very long . Wonder why LOL.

Don't follow the A-League but I'm guessing he left them in a mess too?

Yep, came into the club which ending up winning the comp not long after he arrived and drove them down to battling for the spoon and in complete disarray within the next 12 months.

@ said:
Yep, came into the club which ending up winning the comp not long after he arrived and drove them down to battling for the spoon and in complete disarray within the next 12 months.

Along with o Humphreys he was our worst ever CEO…..Responsible for the Farah and Big 4 mess we found ourselves in!

been a Adelaide supporter, i took Mayer to task about how he and a few others killed the team after they won the comp the year before. i was attacked by his protective squad on-line, but after nearly finishing last last year many people seen the real MAYER for what he is a grub and the worst CEO ever.

So he's been given his marching orders from us, Adelaide United, Manly and GWS(?)…

forgot he was ever our CEO

I remember he was marketing manager first or something. He actually did a good job at that.

@ said:

I remember he was marketing manager first or something. He actually did a good job at that.

Exactly Milkster….and that's where he should of stayed "" in marketing" ...

@ said:
@ said:

Exactly Milkster….and that's where he should of stayed "" in marketing" ...

In the marketing of used cars maybe…

Latest posts

Back