Home Ground Advantage

The play the ball inconsistency in that first half was bullshit .they fixed it for the second , but god he gave a lot of garbage 6 agains late in the set on our line .
I understand the game day notes would have been around the eels momentum , but you can’t jump at shadows and anticipate .
I really hate how when lower teams are dominating field position the refs penalise for inside the ten or whatever .

If a teams on top , let them stay there , it’s not up to the ref to get a good team out of the poo , because that’s what SHOULD happen .

It’s the Sutton brothers way of refereeing and it sux balls .

Yes but when you care you defend those errors, whether they are made by your team or the ref. That's the main thing to take out of this, you can't control the refs but you can control your performance.
Well said.

The play the ball inconsistency in that first half was bullshit .they fixed it for the second , but god he gave a lot of garbage 6 agains late in the set on our line .
I understand the game day notes would have been around the eels momentum , but you can’t jump at shadows and anticipate .
I really hate how when lower teams are dominating field position the refs penalise for inside the ten or whatever .

If a teams on top , let them stay there , it’s not up to the ref to get a good team out of the poo , because that’s what SHOULD happen .

It's game management not match refereeing

Parra were not penalised once for inside the 10 that’s BS

Interesting that we have played 4 away games. Could be handy having a few home games coming up

Staff online

Back