How sweet

king_sirro

Not getting ahead of myself, but i believe if we can somehow scrape out a win on Saturday, it will give us the confidence to ice the Dogs the following week leaving us with a sweet feeling that would come close to 05'. These injuries will just make it so much sweeter when we make the 8.

The dragons have stuffed us up for the last round. If they kept winning the dogs would enter round 26 only being able to come 2nd. They probably would have rested some players and already be thinking about next week. Now they coild be playing for the minor premiership

yeah get ahead of yourself king sirro,so am i and for good reason..
Coming into last friday nights match the eels and tigers were the form sides. We might of lost that match but the performances doesnt suggest to me that we are out of form.
We might have a few out this week but we will still field a strong side that is confident and still in form.
Tigers WILL be on 28 points by 7.30pm saturday night.

@king sirro said:
Not getting ahead of myself, but i believe if we can somehow scrape out a win on Saturday, it will give us the confidence to ice the Dogs the following week leaving us with a sweet feeling that would come close to 05'. These injuries will just make it so much sweeter when we make the 8.

Yes brother we will win its in me Waters!!! hahahahaha :sign:

Back