I feel sorry for 2 players....

DREW76

After watching that dribble this arvo. I really feel sorry for Heigno and Ellis.
They put in every week and to suffer a loss like that with fellow players that couldn't give a toss must be
extremely frustrating for them both.
Every year I say it - Changes need to be made and not only to the playing roster!

I feel sorry for Lote.
He comes to this club thinking we're title contenders and now he's probably thinking "what am I doing here?"

I feel sorry for Lote, thought he tried pretty hard today. Hes probably wondering what hes gotten himself into..

I feel sorry for the dozen or so players in our reserve grade sides who are constantly overlooked despite the first grade teams performance. Is Sheens the only coach in the nrl who plays nearly the exact same 17 players each week, only making changes when the are forced by injury?

i feel sorry for the fans who parted with their hard earned,,, the players will still get paid regardless of the result …

Yeah Heighno, Payten & Ellis all showed ticker and just didn't stop.

Heighno was the only one yelling to try and rev the players up preparing for one of the line dropouts in the second half.

Those 3 are the reason I didn't leave earlier than I ended up leaving

I wonder if the men on the Board who hire and fire will show some ticker and fire the ones that are paid about 3/4s of a million a year to help us win football games ?

Once again Heighno put in. Once again Heighno putting in meant squat.

I feel sorry for myself. I watched the whole game hoping for something, anything, that I could hold onto.

And what I came up with is just that- Heighno keeps putting in, but it amounts to nothing.

At least he got paid for that.

I felt sorry for Fitzhenry. Poor bloke was left alone on the right wing with no ball, so much so he had to run to the other side of the field to take a run from dummy half. This guy turns up to play every week and is always giving his best. In a side that was flogged, his effort yesterday was outstanding.

i feel for a group of veteran supporters that were guests yesterday led by old Spotter Dawson and his 2 mates Trevor and Gary. Such old guys get bused to the game from far away and then the players put that on. its a shame for the old veteran supporters of yesteryear. But as they said as they left yesterday "That's football". TL

@Gary Bakerloo said:
I felt sorry for Fitzhenry. Poor bloke was left alone on the right wing with no ball, so much so he had to run to the other side of the field to take a run from dummy half. This guy turns up to play every week and is always giving his best. In a side that was flogged, his effort yesterday was outstanding.

You're kidding right? He was below FG standard once again and had some terrible defensive reads.

Heighno was outstanding in a team that got smashed. ellis was strong too. Apart from these 2 players, no one else stood out.

@willow said:
@Gary Bakerloo said:

You're kidding right? He was below FG standard once again and had some terrible defensive reads.

Don't you just love the fWo :laughing:

I think all players except Heighno & Ellis need to donate they're payments for that match to the men of league charity… because they do not deserve to be paid for that showing...

Members online

Back