I hope this doesnt happen

anderson_silva

if gallant is out morris to move back to 7 and moltzen to fulback

we looked S…house with morris in the halves today, infact the worst we looked in 5 weeks ironically enough, so please sheens dont put morris back to 7 for the sake of our sanity and our season DONT DO IT

its a no brainer imo ….just bring in a fullback and leave the rest as is ....o i would drop 1 player ....rhino to lock and dwyer on to the bench ....

The problem today was go forward plus complacency. We were back to the bad old days.

Knowing Sheens:
1 moltzen
6 Benji
7 MORRIS!!
9 Farah
What should be done if gallant is injured:
1\. Hanbury/Collis
6\. Benji
7\. MOLTZEN
9\. Farah

Sheens, Morris is going to the Sharks next year, don't give him more game time, to give them a better player, just stupid! Put him on the bench and put Moltzen where he belongs in the halves alongside his roommate! We need to also look to the next year by getting the team we want for next year, not playing players that are going to other clubs.!

What the hell are you talking about? Once Morris got out there we improved immensely compared to how we were at the start.

That's not to say it's the way it should be for the year, but to say we looked worse once Morris got out there is just stupid.

If our season wasn't in the balance I'd like to see Taniela Tuiaki have a run as a fill in fullback.

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
What the hell are you talking about? Once Morris got out there we improved immensely compared to how we were at the start.

That's not to say it's the way it should be for the year, but to say we looked worse once Morris got out there is just stupid.

100% correct

@anderson silva said:
if gallant is out morris to move back to 7 and moltzen to fulback

we looked S…house with morris in the halves today, infact the worst we looked in 5 weeks ironically enough, so please sheens dont put morris back to 7 for the sake of our sanity and our season DONT DO IT

Did you watch the game…..Norris isn't the answer but he passed the ball set up a try and tackled his ring off.....to say we were hopless with him out there today is dumb...Farah made more mistakes and gave away more penalties.....

TheSunTanSuperman wrote:
>

Well said....

@JRD said:
@TheSunTanSuperman said:

100% correct

yeah our attack look so much more crisp then the last 4 weeks when morris wasnt there…......

Most people here are being a bit to critical.Agree we wern't as good as other weeks but we did have a short turn around & Mondays game took alot out of us.Next week we should be alot more sharper

@Eye Of Wests Tigers said:
Knowing Sheens:
1 moltzen
6 Benji
7 MORRIS!!
9 Farah
What should be done if gallant is injured:
1\. Hanbury/**Collis**
6\. Benji
7\. MOLTZEN
9\. Farah

Sheens, Morris is going to the Sharks next year, don't give him more game time, to give them a better player, just stupid! Put him on the bench and put Moltzen where he belongs in the halves alongside his roommate! We need to also look to the next year by getting the team we want for next year, not playing players that are going to other clubs.!

For the life of me I can't understand why anybody with any sense would want to put a struggling centre into one of the most crucial positions in the team that to the best of my knowledge he has never played. It boggles my mind.

@tigerdre said:
Most people here are being a bit to critical.Agree we wern't as good as other weeks but we did have a short turn around & Mondays game took alot out of us.Next week we should be alot more sharper

today was no different from playing on a saturday then playing friday, 5 days isnt enough time to recover from games now? we had 6 days between games how much more time do you want?

5 days 6 days 8 days .. it wouldnt matter …. the manly game was tough and both played accordinally

@anderson silva said:
@JRD said:
@TheSunTanSuperman said:

100% correct

yeah our attack look so much more crisp then the last 4 weeks when morris wasnt there…......

We are talking about today

so am i and we looked s…house with morris in the halves compared to the previous 4 weeks when he wasnt there, i dont want to see him named there if gallant is injured id rather hanbury or the U 20s fullback get a go there then have moltz moved back there and morris at 7

@tiger tigers said:
5 days 6 days 8 days .. it wouldnt matter …. the manly game was tough and both played accordinally

Agree
\
\
1 flat game and so call fans are calling for heads
\
\
\
What a joke

@MagpieMick said:
@tiger tigers said:

Agree
\
\
\
\
\
What a joke

not heads just for morris not to be in the halves, we looked crap, just like we did for most of the year, we were playing the worse team in the comp and nearly lost, we should of put 40 on them today but we lacked the cohesion that weve had over the past moth with morris there, we would of been better off with morris in the centres and ryan playing full back

@anderson silva said:
@MagpieMick said:
@tiger tigers said:

Agree
\
\
\
\
\
What a joke

not heads just for morris not to be in the halves, we looked crap, just like we did for most of the year, we were playing the worse team in the comp and nearly lost, we should of put 40 on them today but we lacked the cohesion that weve had over the past moth with morris there, we would of been better off with morris in the centres and ryan playing full back

You do realise we won the game, right?

I heard Sheens say had Lawrence been fit, he'd have gone to fullback and the halves would have stayed as is. As it turned out, what we did today was the best option for what was avaliable.

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
I heard Sheens say had Lawrence been fit, he'd have gone to fullback and the halves would have stayed as is. As it turned out, what we did today was the best option for what was avaliable.

If that's true that's good to here.

As much as we don't like it, I have a bad feeling J Mo will be in the halves if Gallant is out. I'll give him credit though, that kick to set up Beau Ryan's first try was perfect.

Back