I put my money where their mouth was....

shiretiger

and STEPPED UP and renewed my membership this year. Unfortunately it would appear from the disgraceful "effort" put on today that these were just hollow words by the WT marketing department. Stupid me!

I will be sending my membership back to Concord tomorrow. I don't need to pay to watch this tripe.

see, if it was an actual "Membership" you'd have the right to vote at the AGM to fix this miss

alas, you've been suckered in by the Wests Tigers marketing dept. again because their "memberships" are in fact "season tickets"

can I suggest going down to one of the Balmain or Wests leagues clubs and joining up to the BDRL Club or WSRL Club today. That will give you the right (after a two year waiting period) to vote and have your say.

and what the hell would the right to vote achieve?
sheens will still be driving this disgraceful joke of a team in 2 years time and we'll be gettin gbelted like this every week.

@Kul said:
see, if it was an actual "Membership" you'd have the right to vote at the AGM to fix this miss

alas, you've been suckered in by the Wests Tigers marketing dept. again because their "memberships" are in fact "season tickets"

can I suggest going down to one of the Balmain or Wests leagues clubs and joining up to the BDRL Club or WSRL Club today. That will give you the right (after a two year waiting period) to vote and have your say.

I dont actually need a say in the way the place is run Kul….I just want to see my effort (and every other "members" effort) to stump up with our hard earned reflected in a similar effort by the team. It was clearly evident out there today after 2 minutes [2 minutes for crying out loud!!!!] that there were 17 black and gold shirts out there and not much else.

First year I've bought a membership…needless to say the last.
I did get a text from Tim Sheens, but he didn't warn me the boys were going to play like pre-menstrual teenage girls. Pouting, getting all bitchy and refusing to play. If I want to see that I'll spend more time at the netball courts.

First match Ive attended this year..I know,I know…but it will definitely be my last.
The total lack of committment,effort & absence of passion was a disgrace ,not just to the team but also to self & guests..not even worth the effort to watch on free to air TV to be candid

They could start the 'Step Down' Membership where everyone gets their money back.

i saved my hard earned , simply because this rort of a league cannot even tell me when a game will be played … some of us have to work for our hard earned and friday and monday nights leave us watching at home ....at least i get a free coaches pass. and havent paid to watch the garbage which is being dished out

Today was poor, I'll admit. I'm ropable at the performance.

I'm not throwing my membership away. $360, second year running, and yeah, there have been some shockers, but come on.

Little bit of an over reaction me thinks.

Ditto.
Did anyone notice that some players appeared to be having a go at other players at FT ?
It looked clear as day that there is finger pointing and division in the team

Oh great…the season justs keeps getting better.........
what next, an off field indescretion that ends up on the front page of the paper. I wonder if Tim will text me if that happens.
Stay tuned

I was one of the lucky ones - I got my membership for free - annonymous person bought it for me, never found out who. Feel sorry for that bugger thinking they were doing something nice for me, they probably think it hasn't given me much to cheer about.

I went to everycgame from 2000 to 2008\. I wont become a member until the Fonz is sacked. Get rid of him. He is destroying this club.

@Fast Eddie said:
Ditto.
Did anyone notice that some players appeared to be having a go at other players at FT ?
It looked clear as day that there is finger pointing and division in the team

Wasnt taking much notice by that stage….who was arking up?

glad i didn't step up, after the last 4 years i thought ill just pay my way through games this year.

ALMOST made the mistake of going to the SCG phew , least i felt good after they got pumped about not going.

Back