If the NRL clubs were famous things...

TurnStyle

was just watching the storm vs the sharks and was thinking about what they could be compared to if they were something world famous. that led to me thinking of all the other clubs and making this list…because, you know, im not married and have nothing better to do than stupid crap like this on a saturday afternoon.

wanted to put it up here to maybe get a laugh or two and for other people to add to - i thought it would be funny seeing what other wtf'ers thought of the clubs!

Broncos - Tom Cruise - Super famous but still a complete prat.
Bulldogs - WWII Germany - Aggressive, arrogant and controlled by a psycho.
Cowboys - Greg Norman - Always goes so close, but can't get the rub of the green when it matters most.
Dragons - The Soviet Union - A former cold war superpower that doesn't exist any more.
Eels - China - no one cared about them for ages but now they have everything the US used to own.
Knights - Iraq - Things got messy so the world police moved in and deposed their insane dictator.
Panthers - The Bad News Bears - A motley crew of kids no one wanted done good with the help of an old has been.
Rabbitohs - Rose Hancock - Former house maid who became mega rich through marriage.
Raiders - Rave Parties - Massive in the late 80s/early 90s but no one knows what they are now.
Roosters - Floyd Mayweather Jnr - They're super rich and can just do anything they want.
Sea Eagles - Justin Beiber - An annoying rich prat who everyone but the beliebers hate, and now gone totally off the rails.
Sharks - OJ Simpson - Basically got away with murder.
Storm - Tiger Woods - Mega success caught cheating, but everyone's forgotten that now because he said sorry.
Tigers - Rocky - The ultimate underdog who somehow became world champion and quickly went back to the mean streets of Philly. But hey, everyone loves Rocky.... :wink:
Titans - Lindsay Lohan - Hot a few years ago, but in a lot of trouble due to drugs.
Warriors - New Year's Eve - Gets you really excited every year but always ends up an anti climax.

THAT IS BRILLIANT!

why can we only give one positive review??!

@tig_prmz said:
THAT IS BRILLIANT!

why can we only give one positive review??!

ah, thanks tig! made me smile really bigly! :smiley:

got one or two of your own?

hmmm i'd have souths as robert downey jnr

panthers remind me a lot of brad pitt's movie moneyball

yeh, i thought of moneyball for the panthers too.

robert downey jnr for his many failings but eventual success? thats good. :slight_smile:

That is Brilliant so much so I edited it so as not have to delete it for swear words…

@Geo. said:
That is Brilliant so much so I edited it so as not have to delete it for swear words…

edited again by me…because im precious like that... :wink:

Back