If u really must Sheens

tiga4eva

If you feel compelled to pick Fitzhenry every week, shove him on the wing to minimize the damage, Mitch Brown proved in the last 20mins that he is twice the player Fitzhenry is. Fitzhenrys kick returns are pathetic, and Manly manhandled him easily, it's embarrassing.

i think we should try a different tactic this week for sheens to chagne his mind../

lets all start 30 threads on fitzy on how hes so awsome and our best player

@Golden said:
i think we should try a different tactic this week for sheens to chagne his mind../

lets all start 30 threads on fitzy on how hes so awsome and our best player

hahaha that'd probably work….

[This word has been automatically removed]ing ridiculous our biggest bench of the century and we have this waste of space offering zip.

Fitzy at 1 vs J Mo at 7 is not even close. Fitzy is not a bad player. There are just better options.

I'm dead-set certain Fitzy is related to our coach some how, that is the only explanation. Fitzsheensie!

still can't get over blocker's comments on fitzy which were both spot on:
1\. he can't catch a cold
2\. he runs around in circles before sitting down

let's hope beau is back next week and brown stays in the side, with fitzy off to reggies…
nothing against the guy but he really doesn't deserve to be there!

My Mrs has been to few matches live but yesterday pointed out to me how slow the no17 was on his kick returns.

Yes he looks even slower at the ground then on TV.

Our current ladder possy is in spite of Sheens imo.

@ragedmachine said:
we need a big banner for the rest of the season with 'slipzhenry'

Thats poor form. I don't think the guy deserves to be there either, but if he runs on with that jersey on, the very least he deserves is the support from the fans.

@tiga4eva said:
If you feel compelled to pick Fitzhenry every week, shove him on the wing to minimize the damage, Mitch Brown proved in the last 20mins that he is twice the player Fitzhenry is. Fitzhenrys kick returns are pathetic, and Manly manhandled him easily, it's embarrassing.

Yeah, you don't here much about Brown but he's performed well this year in the limited match time he's been given.

How Brown was dropped after his performances as winger is beyond me.

for once our basement bargain buys that no other club wanted have actually been good. both daniela and brown have really impressed.

yet that bumbling idiot on the wing/fullback yesterday continually gets selected ahead of them both.

@fergiefurr said:
for once our basement bargain buys that no other club wanted have actually been good. both daniela and brown have really impressed.

yet that bumbling idiot on the wing/fullback yesterday continually gets selected ahead of them both.

It's like groundhog day every tuesday when the team is announced. :cry:

I honestly can't fathom how Taumata was let go when he would have offered so much more as our utility. I can only think that Sheens has given Fitzy some sort of promise or guarantee before the season started?!

Like seriously, what is it ? There must be an explanation. Can anyone think of something valid? I've been racking my brain but the only thing I come up with is seniority.

@hammertime said:
I honestly can't fathom how Taumata was let go when he would have offered so much more as our utility. I can only think that Sheens has given Fitzy some sort of promise or guarantee before the season started?!

Like seriously, what is it ? There must be an explanation. Can anyone think of something valid? I've been racking my brain but the only thing I come up with is seniority.

Seniority,nepotism….something Sheensy gimme something

Back