I'm Done

TheSunTanSuperman

I'm done with this forum.

I'm annoyed, angry and frustrated as anybody. We're playing like crap and it's not acceptable….

However, neither is the disgusting attitude shown by some of the people on here. I don't think I have ever encountered a bigger group of fairweather cry babies.

I'm leaving this forum because I'm sick of the constant resentment towards the side, justified or not, ruining my enjoyment, more so, of watching my side.

I suggest some of you give up 'supporting' this side, because it's clearly not in your best interests, mentally and health wise.

LOL

Check out any sports forum in the wide world of a consistently under-performing side. Actually go and checkout a Liverpool or Man United forum and you will find similar viewpoints, arguments, polls etc. Forums are a place for exactly that, venting, argument, discussion.

If you can't handle that i suggest it is a good idea leaving.

Mate, I'd argue that if we do have fairweather fans, none of them would be posting on this forum after the four + years of shit we've dished up.

I think everyone on this site is a staunch fan on the club, and unlike others I will never question anyones support otherwise they wouldn't spend time posting on an Internet forum about the club they love. Nor would they be fully paid up members, who also spend $100's of dollars in merchandising every year.

Thats why I always laugh when someone accuses someone else of "not being a true supporter" of this club just because they whinge about the coach, or criticise the club. The only reason people are whinging is because they are passionate about this team and know that we can and should be doing better.

BTW, I suggest you look up the word "forum" in the dictionary.

I can look at a list of the results of pretty much every game we've played since '04 (when I got Foxtel and was able to watch every game every week) and remember certain things that happened in each of them. In particular the incidents in the close losses really stick out. They are tattooed in my memory. I may not be a member and I'm only able to go to maybe two or three games a year but I am, have been since '79, and always will be a supporter of this team. As a supporter that gives me the right to complain and criticise (and also compliment) their performances.

I know exactly where you're coming from mate. That's why I only post rarely, and I've been on here long enough to know a high percentage on here know very little, and just complain on here when they don't get what they want. I just ignore those people.

I'll continue to hang around, but I will continue to ignore all the whinging and moaning from the usual suspects.

Weren't the mods and admins attacked not so long ago for not allowing those who whinge space to whinge????

Either way, I'm sorry you feel this way SunTanSuperman but like many have suggested… it's a forum and the internet has given the world a voice... and they've decided to use it to whinge more often than not.

Latest posts

Members online

Back