Injuries

The injuries are a blessing in disguise. We are not a finals team and we will get a look at a few kids which will be the future. The effort and play is miles better than last year.
Yeah but the problem is they are not playing consecutively which is hampering their output. So hard to judge this team.because they are trying but just no.luck at the moment.

Injuries aren’t all luck. When you are slower, younger, less skilful, less experienced, you make errors. You get into poor position and you get hurt. Our problems have always and still originate from poor recruiting and poor retention. Pascoe should have walked when Tedesco left, absolutely unacceptable the mob who have put this roster together. They are so far behind and getting worse.
How do you describe the Roosters players being injured all the time then. They have had shocking luck last 3 years.

In all my years supporting the tigers, I can't recall a worse injury toll.

We're losing key players, and early in games, which forces us to reshuffle and it leaves us with no impact from the bench.

While it's a pretty ordinary squad, no bar Penrith and Melbourne would be competitive with 8 injuries every week.

How do you describe the Roosters players being injured all the time then. They have had shocking luck last 3 years.
Of course it’s sometimes luck, they still managed top 4. Depth.

The independent doctor has asked you come off for a hia.
Yes before his HIA Simpkin, was going great!! Not
Liddle should of been on the bench, crap call by Madge as usual!!
Doesn’t use the bench well, I know we had unlucky injuries but the safer call was to have liddle or madden on the bench!!
Buck stops....

We're losing key players, and early in games, which forces us to reshuffle and it leaves us with no impact from the bench.

While it's a pretty ordinary squad, no bar Penrith and Melbourne would be competitive with 8 injuries every week.
We don’t have key players.

Injuries just keep hitting us

We aren’t even halfway through the season 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yep...injuries are at the point where we can't expect wins IMO.

The fact we are busting our guts each week is enough.

Nofo been out concussed just this once?
Don't remember him missing any others previously.
Must be more to the story.
Prob craned his neck the wrong way dodging them ladyboys he likes😉

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Nofo been out concussed just this once?
Don't remember him missing any others previously.
Must be more to the story.
Prob craned his neck the wrong way dodging them ladyboys he likes😉
Apparently he’s been running the ball goal line to goal line at training and not crabbing across the field. Very worrying signs.

Back