Is it just me?

Mothermagpie

Is it just me with news reports? Or do you get hot under the color as well, when they report the oppositon as under-strength team :rant . I guess us missing James Tedesco, Keith Galloway, Lote Tuqiri, Matt Utai, and Gareth Ellis is making us full-strength. It just bugs me when I hear that St George were so under-strength and still won. Anyway I had my rant!!

Anyone catch channel 9 news tonight ?

Showed Robbies tackle, Blairs and Beau Ryans tackles stating the tigers may be in serious trouble.

No footage was shown of the tackles made on Marshall or Ryan, apparently the spite was all from the tigers.

@Tigermac said:
Anyone catch channel 9 news tonight ?

Showed Robbies tackle, Blairs and Beau Ryans tackles stating the tigers may be in serious trouble.

No footage was shown of the tackles made on Marshall or Ryan, apparently the spite was all from the tigers.

I'm not surprised I guess, disappointed, but not surprised that there was no mention of the cheap shots on Benji and Beau, they should have been penalised at least at the time. Hopefully the review committee will sort it out.

Exactly what i said Tigermac. I spose they have to blame someone and why not the beaten team. I know Robbies tackle looked bad and Blair looked pretty pleased with himself after his little square up.The review committee has to look at the match and maybe justice will be done, well sort of. We were pretty badly FLOGGED!!!!

Ah well no one can say we are favoured by the refs anymore
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@brk53y said:
Ah well no one can say we are favoured by the refs anymore
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Oh my God who cares if we are or we aren't. People just ride this horse into the ground :deadhorse:

@Flippedy said:
'The victor will always be the judge and the vanquished the accused' - 'history is always written by the victors'.

Winner are grinners and losers can kiss my arse

Back