Is Moltzen out??

Tiger99 said he was in. His injury was only split webing on his hand. He came back on after he got stiches. I don't think he will be out

Hope that is true, my son says the paper has him as out! They prob got Tedesco and Moltzen mixed up, knowing the papers

In the Tele lift out Moltzen is listed as number 7\. And injuries are listed as Galloway and Tedesco. Where does it say he's out?
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@tiga4eva said:
In the Tele lift out Moltzen is listed as number 7\. And injuries are listed as Galloway and Tedesco. Where does it say he's out?
\
\

On the betting page. It says that Galloway, Tedesco and Moltzen are out.

Doubt it though. But if true, who is his replacement? Not Waters I hope.

Even on that pg it doesn't say he's out just that "he's a worry" because of his finger. Guys it's Rd2\. I'm not ready for this sort of stress yet
\
\

Was just about to post the same question myself mentioned in page 134 of the Tele
\
\

If Moltzen is out,I would put Humble at 7 and Reddy at 1,I think that would get the job done nicely.

Don't pay attention to the paper. If Tiger99 says he's playing then he's playing

It seems that Tiger99 knows what he'/ SHE is talking about. He/SHE should be writing for the papers. If Moltzen is out who does go to halfback?????? who is at fullback? Humble? does anyone else think he looks like Kirt Giddley?

If by some chance he is out, you would think Humble to 7, Reddy to wing and Ryan to fb, or even Reddy to fb. But i don't think its worth considering because he's never been wrong before

@tiga4eva said:
Even on that pg it doesn't say he's out just that "he's a worry" because of his finger. Guys it's Rd2\. I'm not ready for this sort of stress yet
\
\

Page 134, second paragraph:- "It's an incredible show of faith from bookmakers, considering that the Tigers have already lost prop, Keith Galloway, fullback James Tedesco and halfback Tim Moltzen"

@T-REXX said:
his playing

He's

It seems that Tiger99 knows what he'/ SHE is talking about. He/SHE should be writing for the papers. If Moltzen is out who does go to halfback?????? who is at fullback? Humble? does anyone else think he looks like Kirt Giddley?

Yes…the papers would be apt. dailty Tele maybe
I recall him saying Fulton's not with us this year...among other bloopers

If he had been out either humble to half and reddy to fullback or more likely in my mind would mean Lawrence into 5/8 with Marshall pushing in 1 and Farrah taking more of the playmaking

Latest posts

Members online

Back