Is Poor Officiating Going To End Up In Court

• Thread starter Deleted member 3518
  • Start date
its a joke-2 games last weekend,Annasely still saying its as plain as a bunch of drunks called it in every pub across Austalia nothing 2 c here just an aperition,anyone notice fox had blink outs on the vid ref,how quick they twisted on parras first blatant forward pass,x2 ,try

It should end up in court at some stage. The NRL has shown itself incapable of applying fairness to the refereeing results and will protect its own rather than seriously disciplining officials or overturning / reversing points resulting from howlers- it doesnt have to be the game points but if points are given from a howler- eg try or goal, they should be removed. If that removal of points then results in the loosing team winning, then so be it, the game result is reversed. The bunker is causing way more problems than is reasonable yet again the NRL has dug its heels in. Im sick of Annesley covering up and minimising mistakes.

Also linked to this is the HIA discrepancies that have crept into the game, advantages seem to be happening to some clubs.

It should end up in court at some stage. The NRL has shown itself incapable of applying fairness to the refereeing results and will protect its own rather than seriously disciplining officials or overturning / reversing points resulting from howlers- it doesnt have to be the game points but if points are given from a howler- eg try or goal, they should be removed. If that removal of points then results in the loosing team winning, then so be it, the game result is reversed. The bunker is causing way more problems than is reasonable yet again the NRL has dug its heels in. Im sick of Annesley covering up and minimising mistakes.

Also linked to this is the HIA discrepancies that have crept into the game, advantages seem to be happening to some clubs.

The NRL should be renamed to the Not Realistic League (presented to you by KFC and Murdoch media).

I was at SOO the first game had good seat near halfway and Klein was ref and I noticed he didn't police 10m and Qld had at least 2 would take off before the blues player even got to feet and ball on ground .This stifled the blues and helped maroons win

I was at SOO the first game had good seat near halfway and Klein was ref and I noticed he didn't police 10m and Qld had at least 2 would take off before the blues player even got to feet and ball on ground .This stifled the blues and helped maroons win
I was also at that game and it was champagne Klown. It felt like NSW ultimately lost because they scored first as Klown then pinged them repeatedly until the score was close at half-time, but he completely swung all momentum in the process, before leaving his whistle in the sheds for the second half. I expect a similar performance for the GF. One team will benefit from all the sneaky six-agains on tackles 4 & 5 and potential 10 in the bin in the first half, then Klown will become invisible.

I was also at that game and it was champagne Klown. It felt like NSW ultimately lost because they scored first as Klown then pinged them repeatedly until the score was close at half-time, but he completely swung all momentum in the process, before leaving his whistle in the sheds for the second half. I expect a similar performance for the GF. One team will benefit from all the sneaky six-agains on tackles 4 & 5 and potential 10 in the bin in the first half, then Klown will become invisible.
I'm at the GF as a Gold member and its a real long day from about 1.15 pm to about 10.45 pm and I really hope the result is decided by the players and not by Klein as it will ruin it .
Klein knows how to affect results in Townsville

Back