Is ticketek selling tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter parratigerman
  • Start date Start date
P

parratigerman

Guest
Hi all. Is ticketek selling tickets for the penrith game. Will the tigers be allocated a bay to sit together. Who Else is going to the game
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED
 
Pro Ticket are selling the tickets.

No Tigers bay advertised.

http://www.proticket.com.au/event.asp?eventid=873
 
We could go pretty close to outnumbering Panthers fans on Friday. Always seems to be a good number of us make the trek to Penrith.
I can't make it though. I need to knock off early to make it out there, but given I left early last Friday for the Dragons game and will leave early for the Gold Coast game, no can do this week.
 
Its a close game for me but it looks as if work may have me elsewhere which is a shame
 
Considering Penrith Crowds have been low due to their performance I hope to see a massive number of Tigers fans there!

Personally I will be in the members grandstand sitting next to some Family members that unfortuntly happen to be panthers supporters. I will enjoy giving it to them all and the rest of the Panthers membership base as we run all over them!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top