Jahream the Dream

Titans let him go, I almost feel sorry for em. So nice to be on the otherside of something like this for a change. With him finishing growing and filling out. Plus what the regular footy training and workouts will bring. Can't shake the feeling he's gonna be really good.
Titans have a 16 year old called Ray Puru who they think is going to be even better.

He's 21 so will be close to his final build, bu will still put on some kgs with another full off season or two
Yep, player profile has him at 91kg already. 3 - 5kg more is all he needs imo, don't want him losing any fitness/speed.

Gutho for reference is 3cm taller and listed at 96kg.

“I’m having so much fun…Only three games of Cup, I never thought I’d be here so quickly. I feel comfortable out there, it’s easy with the boys, they guide me around the field.”
- Jahream Bula

The play against Manly, the Cleary tackle and the Ravalawa tackle could only have been pulled off by one other WT fullback and that’s Teddy. Ridiculous they’ve been in back to back to back weeks. Stunning

Didn’t think we’d see a Tigers debutant look so comfortable so quickly in first grade to the level Fonua Pole was. Jahream hasn’t shown any sign of being a rookie at any stage.

Biggest take away was with a minute left, following Ben Hunt line break, 7 Tigers players were in the picture when Ravalawa dove for the line. Not always pretty, but current roster having a real dig and giving it their all.

Didn’t think we’d see a Tigers debutant look so comfortable so quickly in first grade to the level Fonua Pole was. Jahream hasn’t shown any sign of being a rookie at any stage.

He’s definitely a keeper. He adds so much excitement & gives us fans a reason to keep watching!

I agree with the comment re. 7 Tigers in the frame on “that” tackle. I actually took a screenshot for proof! It’s that kind of team effort that will change our fortunes. Long May it continue!!

“He’s really our spark and point of difference at the back. He’s been ticking off some really good goals too; scoring some nice tries and running for around 100+ metres per game. I honestly don’t know if he’ll be in Flegg for much longer” - Flegg coach Scott Kenna on Jahream Bula.

When you didn't think you could love Jahream Bula anymore... you read this: 'He and his girlfriend run a Youth Work Program each Saturday evening providing activities and food for the teens in his local community.'

It's really nice to see Jahreem and Justin giving back to their local communities. Legends !

“He’s really our spark and point of difference at the back. He’s been ticking off some really good goals too; scoring some nice tries and running for around 100+ metres per game. I honestly don’t know if he’ll be in Flegg for much longer” - Flegg coach Scott Kenna on Jahream Bula.

When you didn't think you could love Jahream Bula anymore... you read this: 'He and his girlfriend run a Youth Work Program each Saturday evening providing activities and food for the teens in his local community.'

It's really nice to see Jahreem and Justin giving back to their local communities. Legends !
Hallelujah to watching a good young player come through.

This is really good.

The basketball skills really help with competing for the ball.

His vertical leap looks great.
Should be utilised more in attack - along with Tupou, look threatening.

Needs another 5kg. Has a lanky frame which opens him up to getting smashed. I’m pleased with his start. Hopefully he goes on to have a great career with us.

He is really good but we need some flair. He isn't at that level just yet. I think he could get there though.

He is as safe as a bank under the high ball, chimes into the backline with confidence and has a high involvement for a young player. He just needs to get into open space and score a try a two to lift his self belief further.

Despite the loss he’s still doing really well. He was the only one in the team likely to create anything which says it all.

He would have had a try if Brooks saw him when he went through.

FwADfj5akAEa1uE

Staff online

Back