king_sirro
Well-known member
Well they are idiots. He can definitely play. He isnt Origin class, but he is genuine NRL classLotta haters here reckon he can’t play …
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well they are idiots. He can definitely play. He isnt Origin class, but he is genuine NRL classLotta haters here reckon he can’t play …
I don't think that's the choice though. Latu and Javon are battling for the 6 jersey
Well they are idiots. He can definitely play. He isnt Origin class, but he is genuine NRL class
Yeah, starting to think the opposed have no idea, think Averillo will be a good signing.Lotta haters here reckon he can’t play …
Imo certain AD to 6 , Fainu to 7and JA to centres along with TM. ( at least to start).
I had no idea he’s played that many games, I’ve heard his name before but very surprised. So he should be busting up à State Championship game - can only assume the Phins had no room/ money for him coz ideal back up.He has played 135 NRL games already ..he isn’t really a fringe NRL player as some would suggest
he will be good for us … I would start him out in the centres but I’m sure he will get some time at 6 as the season and injuries progress …
I had no idea he’s played that many games, I’ve heard his name before but very surprised. So he should be busting up à State Championship game - can only assume the Phins had no room/ money for him coz ideal back up.
I didn’t realise he’s played that many gamesHe has played 135 NRL games already ..he isn’t really a fringe NRL player as some would suggest…
he will be good for us … I would start him out in the centres but I’m sure he will get some time at 6 as the season and injuries progress …
I had no idea he’s played that many games, I’ve heard his name before but very surprised. So he should be busting up à State Championship game - can only assume the Phins had no room/ money for him coz ideal back up.
Javon Andrews is a real talent .. had a teriffic year in KOE , willLatu for sure. If AD is in the halves, it’s basically pointless having pace in the centres because they’ll never see the ball.
Latu is not a rookie Zz he has been playing first grade for 2 years alreadyDidn’t realise Volkman had re-signed but fair point there’s not much on the market.
I wouldn’t start with two rookies either and definitely don’t think Averillo is a starting half. I think he’s decent backup if needed but see him more as a centre/fullback.
Well if he isn't playing regular NRL how else would you describe himHe has played 135 NRL games already ..he isn’t really a fringe NRL player as some would suggest…
he will be good for us … I would start him out in the centres but I’m sure he will get some time at 6 as the season and injuries progress …
yeah and how many games has he played, particularly at starting half?Latu is not a rookie Zz he has been playing first grade for 2 years already
Well if he isn't playing regular NRL how else would you describe him
He had no path in that backline, whether they lit up or not. He’d never displace Herbie or Bostock.He dropped out of a red hot Dolphons backline this year after he got injured and every other player lit it up. He has been in first grade every other year. He is not a fringe first grader. This year was a very abnormal scenario having such talent all go off at once when he was injured.
I think you just described a fringe first grader .....a very good one at that .....but still a fringe first graderHe dropped out of a red hot Dolphons backline this year after he got injured and every other player lit it up. He has been in first grade every other year. He is not a fringe first grader. This year was a very abnormal scenario having such talent all go off at once when he was injured.
Same way I regard Spencer Leniu a fringe first grader ......good players but not consistent starters .....fringe playersHe was a mainstay at the dogs...fiur seasons and almozt 80 games
Seems.like a lot of.people are unaware of his history