OFFICIAL Jake Averillo # TBA

Bostock was missing for the first two months. So it’s arguable that he would have even been in the side from round 1 if Bostock wasn’t injured.
 
Same way I regard Spencer Leniu a fringe first grader ......good players but not consistent starters .....fringe players
Lol, fringe player that's won an NRL grand final and played origin + rep footy

Sheesh

(Also playing in another grand final tonight)
 
Lol, fringe player that's won an NRL grand final and played origin + rep footy

Sheesh

(Also playing in another grand final tonight)
Based on his last season (2026) he has rarely started and his club is openly trying to get rid of him
I know many won't agree with me , but that classes him as a fringe player .....again a pretty good one....but still a fringe player
 
Based on his last season (2026) he has rarely started and his club is openly trying to get rid of him
I know many won't agree with me , but that classes him as a fringe player .....again a pretty good one....but still a fringe player
Idk about a fringe first grader. But he is a huge liability. He could easily snap and cost his team the game tonight. He’s a lunatic.
 
Based on his last season (2026) he has rarely started and his club is openly trying to get rid of him
I know many won't agree with me , but that classes him as a fringe player .....again a pretty good one....but still a fringe player
The definition of a fringe player;

A fringe NRL player is a squad member who is on the edge of selection, usually filling out the lower ranks of a club's top-30 roster without securing a regular spot in the game-day 17-man team.

This is absolutely incorrect.
He may be out of favour (at the roosters) but he makes the 17 at many clubs.
 
The definition of a fringe player;

A fringe NRL player is a squad member who is on the edge of selection, usually filling out the lower ranks of a club's top-30 roster without securing a regular spot in the game-day 17-man team.

This is absolutely incorrect.
He may be out of favour (at the roosters) but he makes the 17 at many clubs.
I'm not arguing about the definition .....I'm giving my opinion on what I reckon a fringe first grader is ....if your not a regular starter your a fringie
 
Lotta haters here reckon he can’t play …
I've been labelled as one. I reckon he can't defend and unless those inside him offer him something to work with he will be unsighted in attack. He is a genuine first grader but I don't think he is good enough to make any difference to a struggling side.
 
So is a player who plays SOO in 2025 still a SOO player if not chosen in SOO in 2026

He is an ex SOO player until chosen again

Agreed

Same with a starting NRL player .....if he isn't starting at least 80 % of games he is a fringe first grader ....no matter what the circumstances or how good the player is
 
Back
Top