Whilst I get ignoring people who troll or are abusive , that’s fine . I don’t understand ignoring people because you don’t like thier opinion or some really lame reason like that .
Why participate on a forum where it’s inevitable to speak with people who are absolutely nothing like you ? Even if thier opinion is the absolute worst in your eyes .
If you have 12 people blocked , that says more about you and your own lack of being reasonable than those 12 people . 1 ,2 , maybe even 4 . But 12 ? Like I said that more reflects on how rigid you are to your opinions ,and no real desire to actually converse with anyone . You just want an echo chamber .
I rarely block anyone . Even Tucker who we’ve had running battles for the last few months is still there. Because some of the things he says are actually pretty insightful , and not in line with my own usual thinking .
Just my opinion .
Have we got any news yet on this signing or what ? I think the natives are a bit restless …
You stood up for me once a long time ago in the face of an onslaught from Cochise, and I appreciated that Very Much.
Since then, when reading your posts, I have felt you have been very firm, But FAIR, with your comments.
But this time, I feel you have been Very UNFAIR.
You don't know me.
You don't know what's going on in my life.
I come on here for a little bit of PEACE.
I come on here to get a little bit of Balance in my life, by reading Positive comments from
@Magpie_Magic along with Sensible and Constructive Criticism from others.
But most of all I look forward to reading the humor from
@tiger_one,
@Buttface and a couple of others.
I don't come on here to read about bickering and insults.
I get enough of that every day at home.
I stand up for myself and respond in a calm manner, hoping that calmness will eventually soothe the one who is heaping shit on me, but it doesn't, the shit just gets shittier which leads to door slamming, tears, and on a few occasions a total loss of control.
So, as my only form of escape, I come on here for a little bit of PEACE.
And due to circumstances beyond my control, a death in the Family of a Very Loved One at this time of the year, Christmas and the time leading up to it are a sad time for my wife and me.
So, I may not have mentioned it before
😉, but...I come on here for a little bit of PEACE.
Finally...I wish You and anyone else that may have battled thru to the end of this post...
A Very Happy
😀 Peaceful
🙂 and Safe ✝️CHRISTMAS 🎄🤶🎅