That is a possibility. Chammas hasn't been quiet, just been on leave. His last comment on it was actually that Luai was going to the Bulldogs.There is another possibility? Luai announced his intention to take up the Tigers offer only to bring Bulldogs into the frame in order to squeeze more from Penrith?
Chamas has been awfully quiet since he declared Luai has signed with Tigers, which Luai denied 24hrs later.
These amateurish journos are causing most of the nonsense.
I'm not declaring the Luai deal done or anything. Just that even if it were done it is not for him to make any such announcement. If it is not yet done it would be foolish for him to declare anything publicly.
Personally, I'm not nervously anticipating his decision. I don't care if he signs or not. I think he is a fine player that would be a good get for the club but no chance of performing to his reported price.