OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

I think we should be doing everything in our power to get Galvin away from Moses. It's only a matter of time if he stays with him.
It’s both hilarious and mind boggling that player agents sometimes dictate where their players will end up. The players get treated like 10 year olds, being told who they will and won’t play for. Sounds more like the player working for the agent than the agent working for the player, as it’s supposed to be.
 
Should ask Klem and Galvin to roll with Black Money 💰

You have to pay your manager out if you
break the contract. Best treating them on
a don't call me I'll call you if i need anything
basis. Not all agents are bad but most piranhas
 
Are we still a development club... Even though the only person I heard utter those words has long departed
It's been mentioned a lot over the past 12-18 months. We are most certainly a development club and will be for the foreseeable future. Identifying, retaining and nurturing our junior talent is the only way we'll be able to secure elite players.
 
Ridiculous.

A small act of kindness that the kid will never forget.... nothing to do with his income.
I'm All for Doing Kind Act's 👍 👍 👍.
But...how do we know this was a Genuine kind act and not some kid planted in the crowd to receive the medal to make SBW look good.
How do we know this supposedly random kid deserved the medal?
Why not give it to a critically sick kid in hospital who needed a big boost in his life, and he could either do it anonymously or in front of the media, his choice.
 
The kid is the one turning it up for the cameras..... as the footage shows.

Anyway, SBW isn't the most popular guy in Oz... the country voted him most hated, ahead of the Bali bombers in some magazine back in the day after he walked out on the Bulldogs...

Much like Mundine... the public's idea of the person, is far from the truth and they're both very humble and generous people.
You could well be correct in saying both of these dudes are humble and generous, but have you ever met them?
 
I'm All for Doing Kind Act's 👍 👍 👍.
But...how do we know this was a Genuine kind act and not some kid planted in the crowd to receive the medal to make SBW look good.
How do we know this supposedly random kid deserved the medal?
Why not give it to a critically sick kid in hospital who needed a big boost in his life, and he could either do it anonymously or in front of the media, his choice.
In my eyes, it was just a spur of the moment thing.

The kid appears to just be so enthralled to be near SBW, even after security tackled him.

To me it just looked like genuine kindness & care.

I think there's many players, clubs and teams that go that extra mile for others, especially sick kids.

I can only speak from my experiences but can say SBW is a gentleman and a very generous person... but others may have different experiences and whatnot.
 
You could well be correct in saying both of these dudes are humble and generous, but have you ever met them?
Yeah man, met them both.
Multiple times.

I've got many stories about both SBW & Choc, think I've shared a couple on here before and I've read a bunch as well.....

One thing I can say is they've got time for everyone and will go out of their way to make some ones day. Ive read all the negative comments and I get it, but can genuinely say from my own personal experiences, they're great people (my opinion)
 

Latest posts

Members online

Back
Top