Jersey Flegg List: Round 22 vs Raiders

Anyone got any insights on kade hill? This team seems to do well when he's in the side, does he look a good future prospect?

huge win for the boys, and stoked they showed plenty of fight to come back from a 10 point defecit at half time. up against the chooks this weekend who we beat first time around. would be great to see us grab another win with finals just around the corner. I still maintain this is the WT team to watch til the end of the year. we are a serious chance of taking out the competition.

huge win for the boys, and stoked they showed plenty of fight to come back from a 10 point defecit at half time. up against the chooks this weekend who we beat first time around. would be great to see us grab another win with finals just around the corner. I still maintain this is the WT team to watch til the end of the year. we are a serious chance of taking out the competition.
Who are your standouts for the game?

I hope they leave Matamua in Flegg for the rest of the year, and with a big off season he could be ready next year for NRL.

I'd like to see:
13. Matamua
6. Doueihi
7. Hastings

with all 3 guys fully fit some time in 2023.

I hope they leave Matamua in Flegg for the rest of the year, and with a big off season he could be ready next year for NRL.

I'd like to see:
13. Matamua
6. Doueihi
7. Hastings

with all 3 guys fully fit some time in 2023.
Worlds slowest halves pairing

Back