TEAM LIST Jersey Flegg List: Round 23 vs Roosters

Team List
To be fair I reckon Fainu shouldn't be written off either. He just needs to get his fitness right and he could be a good buy. Comes down to how much he wants it in the pre season. Was talked up as a gun for Manly coming through, but 2 COVID years has halted his development.
Well written and I agree. A NSW U18s prop obviously has something going for him. Sheens being a former prop himself would know a thing or two about the position.

It's so annoying not being able to watch players like Joshua Feledy and Sione Fainu play so to form an opinion.

He’s worse now than he was then.
Why don't the powers to be realize that some have it and some don't they must stop clogging up our top 30 roster with guys who are at best cup level and will never make it at nrl .
Just look at our results a near bottom team conceding 676 pts in 20 games !
I can imagine maybe one or two a cut above the rest especially if they are 20 yr old .but that's it .Recruit or we will endure another year like this one
By the way how old are our flegg stars? When can they play nrl ?

Why don't the powers to be realize that some have it and some don't they must stop clogging up our top 30 roster with guys who are at best cup level and will never make it at nrl .
Just look at our results a near bottom team conceding 676 pts in 20 games !
I can imagine maybe one or two a cut above the rest especially if they are 20 yr old .but that's it .Recruit or we will endure another year like this one
By the way how old are our flegg stars? When can they play nrl ?
I thought I was in nsw cup team thread my comments no intended for the young flegg guys

Back