Jersey Talk

This looks cool!

Personally, I would love to see us return to the style of our 2008-2010 jerseys, but with a slight twist. Those kits had a certain aura about them, especially the all-black one, and were definitely the classiest kits we've ever had. We belonged in the top 4 with those bad boys.
That design really accentuated a large chest and trim core/abdo...made us look even more imposing
Definitely my favourite jumper

That design really accentuated a large chest and trim core/abdo...made us look even more imposing
Definitely my favourite jumper

You are right.

The white version also had lots of potential. I can’t really remember us wearing it though.

Attachments

• IMG_6238.jpeg
    IMG_6238.jpeg
    720.7 KB · Views: 11
And here is the orange alternate of the stripes

tmGXIRe.png
Top 1/3 of the jersey is terrific, the rest to plain Imo.

Not a fan of hoops/stripes.

I've always liked the Panthers old jumper, dogs (berries) and Manly have done it and I think northern Eagles too... Dunno how it would go with three colurs.

Yes.oretty boring I guess going by today's jumpers but I've always liked them

Screenshot_20240528_015442_Free Adblocker Browser.jpgScreenshot_20240528_015731_Free Adblocker Browser.jpgScreenshot_20240528_015608_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Not a fan of hoops/stripes.

I've always liked the Panthers old jumper, dogs (berries) and Manly have done it and I think northern Eagles too... Dunno how it would go with three colurs.

Yes.oretty boring I guess going by today's jumpers but I've always liked them

View attachment 12510View attachment 12511View attachment 12512
Sorry Innsaneink, but the Penrith jersey is by far the worst NRL jumper I have seen.
I wonder who was behind the decision for the brown colour, and what it was supposed to represent?

Sorry Innsaneink, but the Penrith jersey is by far the worst NRL jumper I have seen.
I wonder who was behind the decision for the brown colour, and what it was supposed to represent?
The area they live in 😂😂

Reactions: BZN

Latest posts

Members online

Back