Jimmy the Jet

Yeh fair enough. I'm hearing you.
He's definately not going anywhere at the moment and those players that you mentioned are either on more money or soon will be.
Roberts has all to prove again that's for sure.
Let's talk about this topic after a few more rounds hey.
I’d love a few guys to prove me wrong and leap into origin calculations, Believe me!

I think we should resign him for next year.
🤦‍♂️ no way...

Whole backline needs upgrading ideally...

Can't settle on Jet.
Shouldn't or even been given a deal for this year but we're that desperate.

🤦‍♂️ no way...

Whole backline needs upgrading ideally...

Can't settle on Jet.
Shouldn't or even been given a deal for this year but we're that desperate.
Whom would you rather resign, jet or talau?. We already have 2 centres off contract. I think we will have to resign one of them. I would approach Taylan May first to gauge his interest. The upside to signing the jet is depth and he would be cheap.

Sacked at four different clubs and had major injuries at the last two. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..,
Wasn’t sacked from Gold Coast - wasn’t sacked from Broncos man… be better!!

He’s not playing decent footy, but be fair - at the very least!!

How about we just see how he finishes the season.

Some have noticed that his defensive efforts have improved and who knows, with the Hastings factor maybe he starts sniffing around more looking for the ball, maybe we work out how to actually utilize him better.

Still a long way to go this season and a lot can happen between now and then and even as a lower cost depth signing there may still be value there.

Based on lack of alternatives?
Based on we need to KEEP CENTERS and form combinations.

Yes, KEEP PLAYERS in positions where they can form combinations and trust each other in defense. Our back line has only had consistency in the wing of all places.
If players cannot trust each other they cannot defend. If they do not know each other, they cannot trust each other.

The only change I would make is a center to replace Gildart, but I think that will be Doueini. If a solid defensive utility comes up I would sign and that's it.

STOP CHANGING the backline by 2+ players.

I hate to disagree with you so often TT. But he’s missed 2 rds out of 6 and yet to cross the stripe I believe. Showing the kids how it’s done in the pros 🙄 bellyache wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. We need consistent professionalism
Bennett liked him though.

I think he's doing okay this year especially in defence, and I think he's our best centre currently. Our playing style has not really been putting our centres in space, I don't think any of our centres have scored a try yet?

Whom would you rather resign, jet or talau?. We already have 2 centres off contract. I think we will have to resign one of them. I would approach Taylan May first to gauge his interest. The upside to signing the jet is depth and he would be cheap.
Neither of those guys.
I would not even entertain the idea.

May looks the goods.
Playing in a good system though.

Sign him and his brother... not the suss one though.

Neither of those guys.
I would not even entertain the idea.

May looks the goods.
Playing in a good system though.

Sign him and his brother... not the suss one though.

I would entertain extending TT due to his versatility - lets face it we have a huge roster vacancy atm. I wouldn't extend JTJ unless something big changes over the next few months. Time to go a new path and get some younger kids into the system. There is alot of talent out and about.

I would entertain extending TT due to his versatility - lets face it we have a huge roster vacancy atm. I wouldn't extend JTJ unless something big changes over the next few months. Time to go a new path and get some younger kids into the system. There is alot of talent out and about.
I would chase legit centres that have high ceilings.

I know it's an unpopular opinion, or it WAS.... everyone's forgot about Talau but he'd score a decent try and follow it up with dropped balls, missed tackles and leak points.

I'd be letting go of him, Jet , Kei and another forum fav.... AJ.

And replacing them with guys like May, Kris, whatever available that is good to go.

Based on we need to KEEP CENTERS and form combinations.

Yes, KEEP PLAYERS in positions where they can form combinations and trust each other in defense. Our back line has only had consistency in the wing of all places.
If players cannot trust each other they cannot defend. If they do not know each other, they cannot trust each other.

The only change I would make is a center to replace Gildart, but I think that will be Doueini. If a solid defensive utility comes up I would sign and that's it.

STOP CHANGING the backline by 2+ players.
We need to score points. We are averaging less than 2 tries per game. Lack of attacking ability in the centres is a major cause of this.

Back