Josh Reynolds Torn Hamstring

Gamble has a great kicking game. Will be in FG sooner rather than later…impressive display for Wests

Anyone else feeling 0 - 5 to start the season yet?

I know a ball hasn't been kicked in frustration yet but you know me always full of optimism.

Chooks
Storm
Broncos (will be hitting their stride by then)
Parra
Storm

Not looking flash for us at all really

@ said:
Just heard Reynolds out of todays game, big moment for Benji

Wouldnt think Benji has 80 minutes in him after not playing after any trials, we are in a spot of bother today with this news.

@ said:
@ said:

Wouldnt think Benji has 80 minutes in him after not playing after any trials, we are in a spot of bother today with this news.

If they're worried about Benji playing 80 then McIlwrick can play longer minutes at hooker and Godinet can move to 5/8\. I think he's primarily a half that has shifted to hooker to get first grade opportunities.

Gamble needs to be in 1st grade next week for a taste. We haven't got much to lose. He has looked strong and skilful.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

If they're worried about Benji playing 80 then McIlwrick can play longer minutes at hooker and Godinet can move to 5/8\. I think he's primarily a half that has shifted to hooker to get first grade opportunities.

Tui is not bad at 5/8

@ said:
Hearing at the ground torn off the bone gone for the season ? The club were very quite on this one hope it is just the month or so .

Out warming up with the boys now. But in his civvies. So it's not that bad

Reynolds is walking around. It can’t be that bad as people have mentioned.

@ said:
Reynolds is walking around. It can’t be that bad as people have mentioned.

Reynolds was just on FOX, said grade 2, 4 weeks

Back